Just Another Dream

All the leaves dried up and fallen under the trees, waiting for the snow to slowly burry them, the roads paved with crystal clear snow and then there's me, walking down the street all alone. I feel like a queen of winter. My tinted cheeks shine like Rudolph's nose. I'm walking down the street like any other day, with the graffiti on the walls. They never really mattered, but this one grabbed my attention.
"Look where your eyes won't see, because sometimes that's where you might be."
These words, written with red in bold couldn't find a way out of my mind.

"JENNA SMITH, YOU'RE LATE FOR WORK." Mom shouts from the kitchen. She still thinks I'm a school going girl who needs to be told everything. Who needs alarm clocks when you've got your parents.
I jump out of my bed, and start my morning routine, first exercise then breakfast and after that getting ready for work.

Life couldn't get any better, when you do the thing you love the most. Research in physics has always been my thing, since the time I was a child.
This year, my focus was on time and space, to unfold mysteries hidden in time, to find a way to get to them.
On my way to work, I started interpreting my dream, because that's what I do when I'm bored.
Don't confuse me for your usual "science geek", I'm far from that, except the science part.

What could those words mean? Why did I see them? Why were they there? Are they even meant for me? Is it related to anything I'm seeking answers to?
What was it? Was it just a dream?

Calm down Jenna, stop bombarding your mind with questions, I say to myself.

It's just another dream.