in the end

"She was the quite girl. The one that always seemed happy. The one that always had the smile on her face. The one that seemed to have the good life. In the end, she was a happy, carefree, beautiful girl. But that's what people were able to see. The unseeable is harder to bear.

It's very much harder, because the unseeable can be the complete opposite of the seeable. Look closely at her bright brown eyes and big smile. Listen closely to that little giggle and laugh. In the end, is it even real? Is it true?

Look at how she carries herself through the crowded hallways of school. Look at how she is always smiling. Look at how when no one is looking she isn't smiling. In the end, is she even happy?

No, in the end, this girl isn't happy. She's the absolute opposite. But, who cares enough to look? Who cared enough to save her before it was to late? No one. No one cared enough. In the end, she might just be too far gone for anyone to save her.

She smiles kindly to everyone as she passes them. That smile is fake. As one of her few friends pulls her aside and makes a few jokes, she giggles and laughs with the friend. Again, it's fake. In the end, is everything about her fake?

Her long hair that flows past her bottom pulled into a ponytail, and that sunny smile plastered on her face. Those bright brown eyes full of life and happiness. In the end, was it noticable that she cried her eyes out that same morning?

"Mornin'." She says cheerfully as she passes by people that she knows. She walks into class and sits down. No one talks to her in this class so she lets her mind wonder off. In the end, is it safe to let her do that?

The girl with the big smile and bright eyes repeats her actions evryday. She seems happy. Over and over again she seems happy, over and over again she has a sweet giggle and voice. Over and over again we are deceived by the seemingly happy girl. In the end, can we save-" I'm cut off by the classroom door opening. Everyone hides their phones when they see an administrator at the door.

"How may I help you Mrs. Helrose?" My teacher, Ms. Meslal, asked the administrator.

"Ah, Ms. Meslal, I have a new student for you. Miss Kezar come here." The administrator says and a fairly short girl with long hair, and big bright brown eyes, steps out from behind the administrator. I get lost in her big innocent eyes until I hear my teacher.

"Good morning. My name is Ms. Meslal." The girl smiles and nods to the teacher.

"She isn't much of a talker. Miss Kezar, introduce yourself. I have to go, okay?" The administrator says to the girl and she smiles and nods. Her smile is one that can light the world.