enough?

Pov  Dipper.

I'm with Mabel on the bus and I'm kind of scared. I've never been to gravity falls. I've never meant anyone from there.

I'm wearing a sweater that has a pinetree on the cover. I'm wearing a necklace that I found in a store. It's a black rope or chain with a small yellow triangle. It looked nice.

I'm pretty shy when it comes to meeting new people. I would get mini anxiety attacks after wards, but Mabel told me that they were nice.

Mabel told me these amazing stories . I believe in what Mabel told me.  Fighting monster, seeing cool creatures and fighting with powerful weapons. That sounds amazing. Mabel looked at me and smiled at me.

"Dipper were almost here. " Mabel said.
"o-okay. " I stuttered
"just tell me if you feel uncomfortable. " Mabel said.
"okay. " I said.
"Were here Dipper. " Mabel smiled.

I followed Mabel off the bus and saw these three men and two girls. I stood behind Mabel and started to shake. I was getting anxious and nervous.

"sweet pea Welcome back! " A guy with glasses
"nice to see us kiddo. " A guy with a red hat said.
"sup dude! " This guy in said
"hey Soos , Grunkle Ford and Grunkle Stan. I've missed you. " Mabel smiled.
"hey Mabel. "  these two girls screamed.
"girls!!! " Mabel yelled.

I'm just standing there, too shy to talk to any of them. I hold my backpack to my chest and hug it. I feel so afraid.

What happens if I do something wrong?
What happens if I make one of them upset?
What happens if they hate me?
What happens if they hit me if I do something wrong? 
What happens if they hurt?
What if they abuse me?
What if,  what if I-I-I.....

Mabel went up to me and smiled. I gave her a soft smile back and looked at them. I just don't trust them. I'm so afraid of what they'll think of me.

"hey kiddo is this your brother?" The guy with the red hat said.
"yeah this is my brother Dipper. He's pretty shy ." Mabel smiled.
"hello Dipper,  my name is Ford and my twin brother Stanley. " he said.
"h-hello I-I'm D-Dipper" I stuttered.

I looked at Mabel and gave her a nervous smile. One of them were about to touch me. I stepped back and looked at Mabel.

"let's go to the shack. " Mabel suggested.
"That's a good idea. " Ford said.
"okay. " I said.

I followed to the shack . I was still filled with anxiety. I kinda feel alone.
We enter the place and I saw so many things. I followed Mabel to her room and sat down.

"how do you like gravity falls so far dipdip?" Mabel smiled.
"nice. " I said hugging my knees.
"don't feel anxious Dipper. If you feel stressed out you can walk in the woods. Your favorite place." Mabel said.
"okay. " I said.
"your gonna stay in the room next go me okay. " Mabel said.
"okay. Can I stay here for a while with you. " I asked.
"sure." Mabel said.

Mabel and I started to talk about random things. I didn't mind listening to her crazy stories about this place. After two short Stories Grunkle Stan I think wanted to talk to Mabel. I told Mabel that I was going to take a walk. She nodded okay and smiled.

Pov Mabel

Grunkle Ford called me. I wonder why? I think I should go with dipper on the walk. No, he needs to experience this town by himself, right?
Grunkle Ford sits me down across from Grunk Stan and smiled.