I fucked up.

Pov Dipper

I woke up right next to Bill hugging me. I looked at myself and found myself wearing a large T-shirt. I was only wearing a T-shirt. I felt Bill pull me closer to him. Bill kisses my forehead and smiled.

"Good morning Pinetree " Bill said.
"Good morning Bill. " I said.
"your adorable. " Bill said.
"How long were we here. " I asked.
"for the whole night. " Bill said.
"I'm in big trouble. " I said.
"your not pinetree I'll tell them that you stayed at my place. " Bill said.
"okay. " I said.
"we better get you dressed and get you back home. " Bill smiled.
"okay. " I said.

Bill and I took a quick shower and dressed in clean clothes. Bill dropped me off at the shack and kissed me goodbye. I went inside and saw Mabel looking at the door.

"Dipper where have you been. " Mabel said.
"I stayed at Bill's placed. " I said.
"why didn't you tell me. " Mabel said.
"we didn't realize what time it was. " I smiled.
"okay. " Mabel said.
"

Grunkle Stan was looking for you yesterday. " Mabel said.
"h-he was. " I said.
"yeah but he didn't find you so he came back. " Mabel said .
"okay. Did Ford wake up. " I asked.
"yeah he woke up and then a few hours later he fell back to sleep. " Mabel said.
"okay. " I said.
"I'm gonna go to my room. " I said.
"okay Dipper. " Mabel smiled.

I went up to my room and locked the t door. I felt like Mabel was lying. When me and Bill were still in the woods Bill heard someone. I think Grunkle Stan caught us making out and then left. At least he didn't tell Mabel. I hope grunkle Stan doesn't ask me anything.

I heard a knock on my door and I opened it. It was Grunkle Stan.

"H-Hey Grunkle Stan. " I said.
"Hey kiddo, I just wanted to say that I'm okay with you hanging out with Bill. " Stan said.
"you are? I thought you hated him. " I said.
"I do hate but Mabel said that she hasn't seen you this happy and I can expect you and Bill." Stan said.
"y-you know. "I said.
"I do but I won't tell Mabel or Ford. " Stan said.
"Thanks Grunkle Stan. " I said hugging him.
"your welcome kid. "Stan said.

Grunkle Stan hugged me back and then left. I closed my door and just slept for the rest of the day.

Timeskip

It's the next day and it's about eight or nine in the morning. I felt kind of sick once I woke up. I threw up in the trash can in my room. I started to get a huge headache and my body hurts. I go down stairs and drink some water. I go back to my room and lay on my bed.

I still dont feel good and I don't really know why. I just lay in bed and I'm just beginning to have cramps. I go the bathroom and take out the first aid kit.

I know I'm a male human but I could check. I know I can't have a child .
I looked the test and I was shocked.

Pov Bill

I woke up a while ago and I'm just walking around my house. I go to my room and noticed something...

"Fuck, I forgot to use protection!!! "

I know human men can't get pregnant but I'm a demon. I slept with Pinetree and forgot. I fucked up so bad.

It's a rare chance that pinetree can get pregnant, right? I need to see pinetree and bring him here.

I fucked up so bad.
I fucked up so bad.
I fucked up so bad.

Pinetree is going to be mad at me for a while. Oh what did I get myself into.
I just had to be horny that day, but Pinetree did look adorable.
No!
I need to see pinetree before sixer finds out.

I went to Pinetree room and saw him laying down. He sits up and looks at me.

"Bill? " Pinetree said.
"good morning pinetree. " I said.

Pinetree ran up to me and hugged me tight.

"Bill your going to be a father." Pinetree said.
"Y-Your not mad?" I said.
"Of course not. " Pinetree said.
"Pinetree." I said hugging him back.

Pinetree kissed me and after smiled.
I placed my hand over his stomach incase the test was wrong. Thank god that I'm a demon . I started to cry because I was so happy. Pinetree arms were around my neck.

"I'm gonna be a father. " I said.
"you are. " Pinetree smiled.

I kissed pinetree passionately .
I heard the door open and it was shooting star. Now we're fucked.

"DIPPER! " Shooting star yelled.

Pinetree pulled Shooting star in and locked the door.

"how much did you hear. " Pinetree said.
"I didn't hear anything I just saw my brother making out with a demon " Shooting star said.
"first Stan and now Mabel. " Pinetree said.
"Wait Fez knows. " I said.
"yes he saw us in the woods. " pinetree said.
"Bill you better have a good reason Why I shouldn't punch you. " Shooting star said.
"Your not hitting Bill. " Pinetree said.
" Why not" Shooting star said.
"Because your no hitting anyone. " pinetree said.
"why were you and my brother making out. " Shooting star said.
"we should tell her but not here. " Pinetree said.
"tell me what? " Shooting star asked.
"we better tell her over at my place so she won't yell it. " I said.
"won't she turn insane ?" Pinetree said.
"What? "
"okay Shooting star wear this necklace and never take it off. " I said.
"If I do? " Shooting star said.
"your gonna turn insane. " I said.
"okay. " Shooting star said.

I teleported everyone to my house.
Shooting star looks amazed by the way it looks. I can't blame her I have good taste.

"why doesn't Dipper need this. " Shooting star asked.
"Reasons. " Pinetree said.
"Why did you have to bring me here to tell me something? " Shooting star said.
"so you won't scream it out and over here you can yell as loudly as you want. when you hear the news. " I said.
"okay tell me."

Pov dipper

I was getting a little nervous about telling Mabel two things. I'm pregnant with Bill's child and I slept with a demon. I hope she understands.

"I don't want you to freak out when I tell you. " I said.
"I won't. "