What did I do?

Pov Stan.

I'm surprised that Ford is so unconscious, I didn't hit him that hard. I see Mabel come back and I didn't see Bill or Dipper. I look at Mabel and I said.

" kiddo where is Bill and Dipper?"
" I kind of lost him so I went back to the shack. " Mabel smiled.
" where were you guys in the first place " I said being all responsible Grunkle for once.
" we're at the carnival." Mabel said.
" do you know where they would usually be if they're not there." I asked her.
" if they're not at the carnival they would be talking in the woods like they usually do." Mabel said.
" thanks sweetie I'm going to go get them." I said.
" why do we need to get them again or where do you want to get them?" Mabel asked with curiosity.
" I want to speak with Bill. The other reason is when Ford wakes up we need to tell him that Bill's here, he's good so he won't actually kill him when he sees." I said.
" so I'm going to tell him what actually happened or are going to keep it a secret." Mabel asked.
" going to keep it a secret. " I said
" okay I'll call you of Ford wakes up. Bye Grunkle Stan. " Mabel smiled.

I told Mabel where Ford was and she was sitting in the living room. I waved goodbye to Mabel and start heading in the woods because by now they would have left the carnival. The other reason is that there's not very many rides so they probably left. I start to walk around the woods for a few minutes and I couldn't find them. I decide to look for them for a few more minutes and then go home and wait.

I'm from the corner of my eye I see a small opening. I walk there and I hide behind a tree because I saw them. I was completely shocked what I was seeing. I didn't make a single noise I just stood there in shock.

I see Bill kissing Dipper in the woods!
I see the position they were in and it made me feel slightly uncomfortable.

Dipper was technically sitting on Bill's lap. Bill's hands were on Dippers hips pulling him closer to him. I started to step back slowly. I ran back to the shack pretending that I never saw that.

Bill and I are going to have a talk we he comes back. I mean rules about dating my nephew. I just can't believe that I saw that.

Pov Bill.

I pulled Pinetree closer to me and kissed him deeper. I heard something and I stopped kissing Pinetree. Pinetree looks at me and blushes.

"W-Whats wrong Bill? " Pinetree asked.
"I thought I heard something. "I said.
"Should we leave?. " Pinetree asked.

Pinetree started to stand up until I pulled him back down. I looked at him and he leaned closer to my face.

"We should stay. " I said.
"O-Okay. " Pinetree said.
"just for a bit longer. " I said.
"O-Okay." Pinetree said.

Didn't see this one coming!
Lemon srubs!
*first lemon soooo sorry if it's bad*

I look at pinetree and just smile. I kiss his lips softly while deepening the kiss. Pinetree kisses back coming closer to me. I slowly start to kiss his neck.

"B-Bill~" Pinetree somewhat moaned.

Pinetree bites his finger so I wouldn't hear him,but he looks adorable when he's all flustered. I look at pinetree and saliva is running down his lips.

"mmm~" Pinetree moaned.
"I see your enjoying this. " I said continuing to kiss his neck.
"Ah~" Pinetree moaned after cover his mouth.

I stopped kissing Pinetree and looked at him. I remove his hand from his mouth. His face is all red with drool escaping his mouth. He looks at me in embarrassment.

"let's finish this somewhere else. " I smiled.

I snapped my fingers and we were in the nightmare dimension aka we went to my house. Pinetree was in my arms. I carried him to my bedroom so the real fun would start.

I placed pinetree on my bed and sat down next to him. I can really see the lust in pinetree eyes.

I kiss pinetree for a few seconds. I see pinetree go down to my lower area. Pinetree takes off my pants and looked at me. Slowly I take off my boxers and pinetree blushes.

"it's so big. " he whispered to himself.

I look at pinetree and smile.
He starts to suck on my member.
Pinetree slowly stops and looks at me.
Once when he was done giving me a blow job I pushed him onto the bed. Pinetree takes off his shirt and I start to kiss his whole body. I take off everything leaving him naked. I look at his body and smiled.

"B-Bill." Pinetree said.
"don't worry I'm just looking. " I said.

I licked my fingers and slowly put them into pinetree. A loud moan came out of him.

"stop teasing me. " Pinetree said.
"your already so wet. " I said.

I take my fingers out and looked at pinetree. I placed my member inside of pinetree. I slowly started to go deeper inside him.

"I-It hurts. " Pinetree stuttered.
"I'll be gentle. " I said.
"it's so big~ " Pinetree moaned.
"I'm gonna take it-"
"leave it in." Pinetree said.

I let pinetree adjust to my size. Pinetree nodded and I started to thrust into pinetree.

"B-Bill~" He moaned.
"your so tight. " I said.

I started to thrust faster into pinetree. His sweet moans became louder and faster. I wasn't all the way into Pinetree. I remove my member and looked at pinetree. Pinetree pushed me on to my back. Pinetree comes on top of me and smiles.

Pinetree slowly starts to place my member inside of him.

"d-don't m-move. " Pinetree said.
"I won't. " I said.

Pinetree puts my member inside of him and starts to moan. Pinetree Idmeditly went down.

"ah~" pinetree moaned.

He started to go up and down.
I placed my hands on his hips so he can move faster. Pinetree stops and looks at me. I move pinetree so he can be on his back. I started to thrust faster.

"Bill~." Pinetree moaned.
"F-Faster~" He moaned.

I start to go faster and Pinetree is a moaning mess at this point.

"I'm gonna-"

I cummed inside of pinetree. Then I heard a slight moaned from pinetree when I did. I started to kiss his neck and gave him a hickey. After that I laid next to pinetree and smiled.

"I love you pinetree. " I said pulling him closer to me.
"I love you too Bill. " Pinetree.

I kissed pinetree on the forehead. Pinetree quickly fell asleep and so did I.

They got busy very quickly.