•22•

~quick lil thing~ y'all probs think I'm ded rn. I wasn't updating cuz no one read it. So this chapter is sponsored by IveDisappointedYou

"WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BAKEY!!!" Tyler shouts from the side of your bunk. You groan. "OH COME ON." He shouts once more. "Ok fine..." you semi sit up. (The bunk isn't tall enough to sit up all the way). You jump out and drag yourself over to your suitcases.

You choose a black top with a plaid shirt and jeans. OH, can't forget the tøp hat ;). You walk out. "What's cookin?" You ask. "Oh that's actually eggs and bacon." Josh says. "No..." you facepalm, "I mean what's going on?" "Ohhhhh..." they say in unison. "Well," Tyler begins, "we were talking about picking up Jenna."

Inside you're like, 'YES OH FRICK I GET TO SEE JENNA FRICKEN JOSEPH.' But at the same time you were like, 'GIT UR OWN HUSBAND.' But what came put was, "ok sure." You walk over to the booth/table thing. You sit across from the boys.

You all have a stare contest. You lost. "UGH, every time." They laugh. You open up your phone, so do they. You send a picture of them on their phones to your streaks. You post another one on your story, with the caption, 'Good morning ☀️'

"Breakfast!" The security guard shouts. Josh looks at him. "We're right here. You don't have to yell." FRICKEN ROAST JOSH SLAY. You never did get the security guards name. He hands you a plate filled with hashbrowns, eggs, bacon, and toast. "Thank you...uh..." You make a hand motion showing him that you need help. "Oh uh Jackson." He says. "Thank you Jackson."