high school crush Klance

Another request by Anime_lover_18_ thanks for this amazing idea sorry it took a long time to write :(

*Keith's pov*

He's so cute

Keith sighed dreamily at his desk as he stared at the boy in front of him.

Keith and Lance, Keith and Lance, klance

Keith's day dreaming was interrupted by the teacher calling on him.

"Keith what kind of religion did the Egyptians worship?"

"Me, oh-um polytheism?"

The teacher nodded her head and turned back to the board. Keith sighed with relief and went back to day dreaming about lance. Lance was a senior who Keith had a crush on since the beginning of highschool.

Ugh lance is just so cute!

Keith loved this class just because he could see lance everyday, it was just something about the Latino boy that just gave him a warm fuzzy feeling inside. Mabe it was the goofy grin lance would give the teacher after telling one of his silly jokes, maybe it was his charisma, or maybe it was something else. Keith's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the sound of the dreaded bell. Keith gathered up his stuff and slowly walked out of the classroom. Suddenly in a flash Keith found himself on the floor. He looked up to see Lance.

"Woah sorry about that you ok?"

Lance helped Keith up.

"Yeah I'm fine."

But on the inside Keith was screaming like a fan girl.

"Sorry about that again, I'm a little clumsy!" Lance said as he nervously chuckled. His face was a shade of dusty pink.

"Hey no its fine!" Keith said as he scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"Well see ya, is it keith?"

"Yeah, see ya!"

Keith walked away as fast as he could. That was a really akward moment for him.

Gosh I am so glad i didn't embarrass myself!

*time skip to end of the school day*

Keith sat at his desk tapping his pencil eraser on the desk counting down the final seconds till freedom.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

The bell rung and Keith gathered up his stuff. He rushed to his locker to put the books back in it. Just then Lance approached him.

"Hey Keith!"

"Oh, hey lance!"

A moment of akward silence passe between them.

"So.."

"So."

"I THINK YOUR REALLY CUTE!" Keith blurted out.

Oh no did i just really say that?!

Keith felt his face heat up from embarrassment.

"Oh, I'm so glad you said that because I think your really cute also!" Lance said as he rubbed his neck.

"Really?"

"Yeah, wanna go to the football game Friday?" Lance asked.

"Yeah, so this is a date?"

"If you want it to be."

Keith felt his insides melt, he couldn't belive he was going on a date, with Lance!

"Well I got to go, see ya tomorrow!" Lance said as he walked off.

"See you tomorrow!" Keith mumbled to himself as he finished putting his books away in his locker.

I can't believe I'm actually going on a date with him!

Keith did a first pump in the air and skipped out of the school with excitement. He couldnt wait for Friday.

I'm back :) sorry I didn't rlly update I was busy with school and volleyball and math cause I'm failing it right now. Anyways my requests are always open if you want any other one shots!