a different side (dark shiro X reader X Keith)

Wassup yall I'm back and imma write this lmao. This one isnt a love triangle its more of Keith saving the reader from a dark possessed Shiro so enjoy

(Y/N) was chilling her her room waiting for Shiro to finally come back from his mission so they could discuss training plans. They had met while Shiro was at the Garrison helping pilots train for upcoming missions amd as soon as they met they hit it off. So when Shiro asked (Y/N) to come with him and find voltron she gladly accepted. But something was off with Shiro when he came back from his mission. He had a dark vibe around him whenever (Y/N) was around and she did not have a good feeling about it. Suddenly her door opened and she saw Shiro.

"Oh thank goodness your back!"

Shiro didnt say a word.

"Hey, eveverything ok?"

Still no response

(Y/N) stood up from the bed and cautiously approached Shiro.

"Hello? You in there?"

Suddenly Shiro grabbed (Y/N'S) arm.

"There is no Shiro."

He started to laugh... then that laugh turned into a cackle.

"Who are you? What have you done with Shiro?!"

"I am Shiro, but I am not the Shiro you know. I am his dark side."

"Ok if this is a prank it's not funny."

(Y/N) tried to get out of Shiros grasp but he was too strong.

"We are going to have some fun aren't we?"

"No no no!"

He let out a sinister cackle.

With her free hand (Y/N) slapped Shiro. He pretended to look hurt then shoved her up against a wall.

"You shouldn't have done that, you will pay."

He roughly kissed her and put both her hands up against the wall with his. His tounge entered her mouth and she bit it with all her might. Shiro pulled back laughing.

"Your a little fiesty today."

"SOMEONE, ANYONE, HELP!"

"Shut up."

Shiro sneered as he pressed his lips on hers in hopes of quieting her. (Y/N) struggled against his grip but he was too strong even with (Y/N'S) extra strength from the adrenaline pulsing through her veins.

All hope seemed lost for (Y/N) at that moment and she finally gave up. Shiro pulled away and looked at her realizing he had won. His eyes glowed a deathly yellow and his skin had a faint purple hue to it.

The Galra, they did something to him...

"So you finally gave up? Looks like this is gonna be more fun for me."

(Y/N) closed her eyes tightly waiting for what was going to come next. She didnt want him near her. This was not her Shiro.

Her Shiro was kind, sweet, compassionate, courageous and always put her needs before his. This Shiro was the complete opposite.

Shiro pressed his lips onto hers once more but (Y/N) refused to kiss back.

"Kiss.back."

Shiro muttered in between kisses. So (Y/N) did, it was horrible but she still did it.

Suddenly footsteps were heard, Shiro and (Y/N) turned around to see

Keith..

"KEITH HELP!"

Keith got his blade out and it transformed into a sword. Shiro pushed (Y/N) onto the bed.

"We will finish this up later."

(Y/N) gulped.

Shiros arm glowed a deathly purple and Keith charged in with his sword. The battle was long and exciting but in the end Keith finally won. Shiro was on the ground and Keith was over him pointing his sword at him.

"Kill me, get it over with."

Keith drove his sword into Shiro and he disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke. Keith turned around to face (Y/N).

"You ok?"

She nodded and ran up to Keith. He pulled her into a tight embrace and rested his chin onto her forehead.

(Y/N) never wanted to leave this moment.

"I'm sorry I couldn't get here earlier but I'm glad I can because I have no idea what would've happend if I hadn't showed up."

"I'm so glad you came."

She looked into Keith's eyes and she leaned in slowly and so did Keith. They gently kissed each other on the lips but each kiss grew with passion and soon it was a full on makeout session. (Y/N'S) hands were in Keith's mullet and his hands were on her waist. (Y/N) was softly moaning and soon they were on the bed.

"I'm exhausted."

Keith said as he pulled away.

"Me too."

"Night (Y/N)."

"Night Keith."

They fell asleep in each others arms not letting go for the rest of the night

Bonus scene :))

"Quick Lance, Hunk, come look!"

Pidge whispered as she motioned towards Keith's room. They slowly opened up the door to see Keith and (Y/N).

"Aw they are goals." Hunk whispered

"Way to go Keith I see you!" Lance said as he pumped his fist into the air.

Pidge rolled her eyes and gave Lance 5 bucks

"Haha I knew it would happen." Lance said as he grabbed the money.

"I still thought her and Shiro would make a better couple." Pidge mumbled

This was 855 words oof but hope yall enjoyed pls leave request in the comments... I have no ideas left :)