calm down (galra keith X reader)

1 word for this story... oof

*this isnt 100% accurate so sorry if this upsets anyone*

~Listen to king by xxxtentacion for bonus feels~

You were sleeping peacefully in bed with Keith when a loud bang awakened you. You groggily opened your eyes to see Keith on the floor clutching his head.

"Baby what's wrong?"

You jumped out of bed and landed next to Keith. You started rubbing his back in attempt to comfort him.

"(Y/n)-agh! Stay-stay away from me!"

"No Keith, I'm not leaving your side!"

"Galra, I'm turning-"

Ears formed up top Keith's head and his skin turned into a plum color. You could see fur forming along his body.

What's going on with him?

You quickly turned away and rushed to the safety of your bed fearing the worst.

He said something about the galra...

Wait

Hes half galra

And it's a full moon

(Potty word)

Keith stood up after a couple of seconds and looked at you with his cold yellow eyes. He started to chuckle.

"You should have run when you had the chance."

"Keith?"

"Keith's gone... I'm his galra form."

"I think I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

You started to turn to the door but Keith was much faster than you and blocked the door so you couldn't exit.

"Let me leave!"

"No ones leaving!"

He jammed the control pad on the door locking you in

"Keith what are you doing?"

"Shut up! I'm not your precious Keith anymore!"

You stepped back, heart racing full of fear, and eyes watering.

"Aww is the poor baby about to cry?"

A single tear escaped from your eye and Keith took notice of it and grinned. He had you trapped...

"Gotcha now."

He pushed you against a wall and grinned. You just looked down at the floor lost in your thoughts.

How do I get my Keith back

Is he ever going to turn back

What if he doesent

"LOOK AT ME WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU!"

You snapped out of your thoughts and looked Keith directly in his eyes.

The blade....

You felt a sting across your cheek and you realized

Keith just slapped you...

His own girlfriend!

You eyed him down and kicked him in the no no spot. He howled in pain and you used this opportunity to search the room for the blade Keith loved so much. (I forgot the name oof)

Where is that dang blade?!

You spotted it lying on the countertop beside your shared bed. With a burst of energy you rushed to the table where you retrieved the blade.

Now I have to stab him with it

(Dang that got dark fast)

You turned around prepared to attack Keith... but he was no where in sight! You approached where he originally was to look for indicators to where he might have gone. You heard a loud thump behind you and turned around to see Keith. You charged towards him with the knife and swung it at him but he swiftly dodged. You stumbled foward but regained your balance and turned around to face him.

"Stay still kitty."

You rushed towards him but Keith tackled you to the floor. He was on top and had you pinned to the ground. You struggled against his grip but he was ten times stronger in his galra form.

"Gotcha."

He leaned in and kissed you very roughly. You tried to break feed but it was no use. Suddenly and idea popped in your head. You pulled away from the kiss and looked at Keith lust in your eyes.

"Let's take this to the bed."

He grinned and helped you up when you suddenly swung and stabbed Keith in the chest with his own blade. He gasped and fell back onto the bed.

"No! I'm gonna turn ba-"

He was cut off by a blinding flash of white light. It engulfed his whole body and within seconds human Keith was back! You rushed to Keith and embraced him in a tight hug.

"Thank you (y/n)."

"I'm just glad your back."

He pulled away and kissed you suddenly. Sparks flew and seconds later you pulled away.

"I hate galra you, your so mean."

"Heh at least you know how to deal with me now."

You grinned and he pulled you in for another kiss.