Chapter 15: Exit Necrosis

"Patient number 627 has broken free! All containment units find him!! The necroa infection could be mutating!!" Garret charged in the darkness with only the circling alarm light accompanying him. He's never ran so fast. Or felt so hungry. Lunging onto one of the doctors he sank his teeth into the mans throat. Disgusted by the flesh. However the blood, the blood to him tasted like candy! "Aagh! Ugh! Get off me!!" The man shouted as Garret began to drink every last drop of blood. Taking one last tear the doctors Adam's apple was ripped clean out splattering liquids and blood all over the walls. Garret looked at his hands. Soaked in red. His mouth dripping with the stuff. Getting off the corpse he continued on his seemingly endless quest for blood throughout the base. Attacking two doctors at once, Garret removed their heads, drinking the red fluid like a fountain. Soaking the steel floor and walls. "Not enough!! Just not enough!!" He scampered across the halls trying to break into any room he could, but the base was on a level 3 lockdown. "Attention all MPs, protect HVT hiedenrich. He must be kept alive from 627. I repeat. This is a kill order." The PA speaker shouted. Garret found himself in cellblock N. Where Heidenrich was being held. He had been captured during the snatch and grab bombing mission. During Garrets black out. There stood two guards with KSG shotguns and body armour. Garret ran up the wall sliding past the two. Snatching ones leg snapping it clean off, using it to beat the other down. Taking their knives he cut their throats. Making it pour blood. Garret then lunged into Heidenrich. Punching him. "I'm going to have fun eating you!! You tried to kill us all!" He said punching his jaw again. "Tried?!" The man taunted. "Bitch! I'm gonna fucking kill you!!" Garret opened his mouth to reveal a set of jet black fangs. "Attention all personal! Lockdown level increased to level 5! 627 has begun exhibiting vampiric hunger! Doctors Frank Gibson and Nelson Thompson have been drained of blood! This is a kill order repeat! This is a kill order!!"

"I believe I may be able to save him." Another Doctor said. "Who the hell are you?!" "My name is Doctor A. Torres. My team and I have successfully reverse engineered the Necroic cells and have created a sort of Anti Venom. It should rebuild 627. It hasn't been tested but I have faith. Get me 627 and I'll fix him."

"All units lockdown lifted to level 4, kill order has been revoked. This is a capture order! We need 627 alive!!"
Their going to kill you Garret I just know it. Think about it. Why would Zombina put you through this hell if she loved you so much. Isn't it obvious. She's out for your head. She wants your blood. She wants your blood. She wants your blood. doolb ruoy stnaw ehS she wants you dead. She doesn't love you at all....

"Come in miss Zombina....." the doctor said. She came rushing in with tears in her eyes to see a clean Garret. His skin back to normal. "Oh my god!! Garret!!!" She shouted bawling in his chest. "Sweetheart please.... wake up.....WAKE UP GOD DAMMIT!!"

Garret opened his eyes weeks later. He was starving and thirsty. He found food next to his bed and scarfed it down. He didn't notice a zombie laying next to him. When she opened her eyes. Out of instinct she gave him a long rough kiss, their tongues doing the polka. "I was so worried Gary...do you feel better?" She asked burying his face in her chest. "I do....so much better....but...I'm so tired....I...."

Garret had fallen asleep.

(Sorry for the short chapter guys .....)