A Fateful Encounter

A new transfer student? No, she was the headmistress of the four stars academy. The famous school of idols. She is in our school! Right Now! In front of me, giving a introductory speech about future careers and aspirations. I've always dreamed of dancing on a stage but that was a long time ago. Those feelings will never return. My heart was in a state of chaos.

After the speech, when Himeko and I were walking down the hallway I met someone I thought I'd never see again. Mizuki! Kanzaki Mizuki! I used to dance and sing with her in concerts. She's a famous idol now and also the headmistress of four stars academy. I've always looked up to her and dream of the day to dance again on the same stage together. She was my rival.

Mizuki walked towards me, elegantly and beautiful as always.

"Hey Sarasa! It has been awhile. How have you been?" Mizuki asked me as she made her way through her fans and the crowd. I was shocked she remembered me. Even Akari and Kazuma were confused about me knowing a famous idol.

"Hi Mizuki, I haven't seen you since grade 6" replied Himeko to Mizuki calmly. I joined in and said "yea, hi it's been quite along time I thought you might've forgotten me by now".

Mizuki replied saying "How could I ever forget you, you were my rival since the day I met you. And your also the reason why I'm here" she said with a slight smirk in her face.

Everyone around us was surprised to hear about me being a top idols rival, suddenly everyone started questioning but I had no idea what's going on? Everything was happening too quickly, I still don't get what she meant.

"How could I ever forget you, you were my rival since the day I met you. And your also the reason why I'm here"

I can't help but question myself.

Why? why me? And why now? What do you mean your here for me?

I don't get anything.

The next thing I know I'm being called to the Principals office on loud speaker. Obviously everyone would be staring at me. This is the first time, I've been called out like this. I'm curious too, especially after what Mizuki said earlier.

"What did you just say a transfer?" I yelled across the room as Mizuki and the former headmaster four stars academy stared in silence. It would seem Mizuki had planned this before hand.

"So when am i getting transferred and where to?" I asked the principal. Mizuki stepped into the conversation and replied "By tomorrow morning your transfer will be completed, you can start attending school the next day because you and I need to go shopping for you new uniforms and other materials"

I was surprised, this was the first time I've seen her talk too much but wait, transferring means being separated from Himeko and everyone else but more than anyone, Kazuma.

"Sarasa are you listening" asked Mizuki a stern voice. I replied saying "Yes mam". If looks could kill, I'd be dead already.

"Tomorrow morning be ready, you and I are going for a make over." She said with the same smirk, I was still confused.