*They Get Jelous

This goes out to xoloveydovey

SHELDON

You were talking to Kripky, who happened to drop by at your office.

"Okay, I'ww see you waiter." You smile then look to see a frowning Sheldon at your door after.

"Sheldon, are you okay?" You ask and he hesitated.

"What, me? Oh no, I'm far to evolved to feel upset, tired or even remotely jealous of inferior scientists such as Kripky." He glared and you smile.

"Awww, there's no need to be jelous okay? He just dropped by to apologise for his behaviour." You smile and e look relived, but flustered when he was cause red handed.

LENARD

You were talking to an old friend of yours, who happened to be a guy, you saw Lenard looking at the guy...more like staring daggers into his face. You say goodbye and walked over to your neighbour.

"Hey, Lenny. How's it hanging?" You ask and he smiled a bit.

"Uhhh... good, good. So was that your uhhh, brother or... boyfriend?" He asked with a combination of 'I'm curious' 'Who's he' and 'I'm scared for some reason pls help me.'

"He's an old school friend, Lenny." You say, he nodded and you both walk up the stairs. "He's taken though." You smile and he looks slightly relived.

"Good...happily?" He asked.

"Yes, his boyfriend's a catch." You say and he nodded.

"Oooohhhh, that's nice." Mhhmm "I wasn't jelous or anything like that."

"Really?"

. . .

"He was taller and muscly than me."

"He'll, he has better skin care products than me." You say and you both walk with smiles.

HOWARD

You were at the seating tables in ComicCon, signing books, answering questions and taking photos, Howard thought that it was cool, seeing you with all your fans...except one.

He was tall...and buff...shirtless...a warrior cosplay.

"H-hello..." You say and the guy smiles, flashing you his pearly whites.

"Hi, I'm a big fan of your work...you mind if I get the full pack?" He asked, meaning a book signing, picture and a photo with you.

"Urmmm sure, okay." You sign the issue with your signature, sign a picture to his name saying; glad to meet one of my big fans! Have a fan-tabulous day, (Y/I).

By now it was time to take the picture. He gave his phone to Howard and he reluctantly took the photo of him with a tattooed arm around your waist and you smile shyly with a peace sign.

The guy leaves after paying and you give Howard a huge hug.

"Wha- hey, after that I think I should be latching onto you after you drooled over that barbarian." He said as he looked at your flustered face.

"Y-yeah, I was drooling and y-you were jelous, get over it." You huff and he laughs and continue the signing.

RAJ

Raj was very insecure, every smile, wink or look thrown your way would set him off into panic.

"Are you going to leave me for him?" He asks frantically and you smile with the shake of the head, you push the cart and you bump into a worker by accident.

"What about him? He looks intimately fascinating, girls like that? Right?" He asked again and you reassured him with a raised brow.

"Okay, your right, I'm over reacting." He was good for the remaining ten minutes...then you got to the cashier, he kept looking at you and Raj spoke up.

"Hey, she's not interested, back off pervert!" He exclaimed and you smiled after paying and you both left.

WILL

You were at your shift, serving drinks with your co-worker, Steve. Will sat there and Steve was showing off. Now, because of Will's personality, his thought was that Steve was trying to impress you and Will had just about enough.

"Hey, Will. My shifts done, I'm gonna wash up." You say, knowing that he was jelous. After you come back, you see Will with a shocked look.

"See-ya Steve. C'mon Will." You say and he walks with you to the car.

"Hey what's up?" You asked him and he frowned slightly.

"Turns out, that Steve guy, he wasn't trying to impress you to make me jelous..." He said and you smirked with a raised brow. "He was trying to impress me." Will said and you giggle.

"So...you were jelly?" You sing and he glared at you but nodds.

PENNY

You were with the guys, having dinner when Howard started doing magic tricks, which you still love. Penny's brain was trying to process- no, everyone, even Howard, was trying to understand-

"How the hell do you like this crap?" Penny asked and you look up, laying the back of your head on her knees with a cute smile.

"Yeah...what's your deal?" Howard asked and Sheldon rolled his eyes.

"(Y/n) always thought that the idea of a reality with magic would be delightful, but since a it has yet to be proven, she settles with cheap tricks, not wanting to know how they happen...she's like a child." He says and you slurp up a noodle.

"Don't worry Pen-pen, you'll still have me to annoy you in your life." You say and she smiles.

Hullo Hullo guys, hope you liked that!

Here's the results

SHELDON - 7
RAJ - 1
PENNY - 1

I have a feeling that Sheldon's the Big Bang's, Reid...

I'm currently working on a catch up with Bernadette and Amy!

Also, thinking of Howard's scenario gives me an idea for a new fanfic...

with our favourite Lego character

Favourite dino trainer

Favourite secret agent 'Burt Macklin'

And Guardian of the Galaxy.

Chris Pratt, fuck yeah!

Oh well, don't forget to comment on who's your favourite character!

Request if you wanna!