Bernadette and Amy Catch-up

HOW YOU MET

BERNADETTE

You went to Disneyland with your best friend and saw three women dressed as; Sleeping Beauty (who was eating a corndog), Snow White and Cinderella, your attention was on the small, blue princess.

"Hey, isn't that the girl from work?" Your friend asked, and you nodded with a smile. "Go talk to her." She smirked, knowing of your crush on her, you walked over and smiled.

"Uhm...Hi, Bernadette." You greet, and she looks up and smiles.

"Hi, (Y/n) right?" She asked, and you nod, you could both here oooohhhh from your best friend and the other two princesses.

AMY

You had gone to the Cheesecake factory for lunch, while Amy wad sitting there as well.

"Hey, Penny?" Amy asks.

"Yeah?" She looked up from the note pad in her hand.

"Is that (Y/f/n)? The harp player?" She pointed to a table near the window.

"Sure is, she comes here every Friday, why don't you say hi? She's super friendly." Penny said, and Amy smiled.

"Okay." Amy said and introduced herself and you both shared a nice lunch together.

FIRST DATE

BERNADETTE

You took her out for dinner, wanting to hear her laugh you told her jokes and funny stories.

AMY

You took her to see her favourite musician of this time and you took a walk in the park.

WHAT THEY TEACH YOU

BERNADETTE

She teaches you about the different medicines and the basics of micro-biology.

AMY

She teaches you her secret language.

WHAT YOU EAT TOGETHER

BERNADETTE

Basically, you share all your meals together because you both live and works together.

AMY

You share lunch together at the Cheese Cake Factory

WHEN YOU'RE MAD/UPSET

BERNADETTE

You could never get in a bad mood around her, but on the off chance that you do, she'd just have to give you a smile and a few words and you were great.

AMY

She'd play you a song on the harp by Neil Diamond...you both love it.

RAINY DAYS

BERNADETTE

You sit or lay in bed due to the horrible weather and stay in the warm covers.

AMY

You'd play duets and she'd get giddy when you played a new piece.

PET NAMES

BERNADETTE

Beauty

AMY

Smartie

CONTACT NAME

BERNADETTE

YOUR'S : Labrat

HER'S : Cinderely

AMY

YOUR'S : #1

HER'S : My muse

FAVOURITE MOVIE

BERNADETTE

G-Force

AMY

Little House on the Prairie

HOW THEIR FAMILY REACT

BERNADETTE

Her mum liked you very much, her father thought you were just a friend, but when they realised you and Bernie where girlfriends, they were rather iffy, but if their little girls was happy.

AMY

Her Mum was rather iffy, she wanted to put you in the sin closet herself.

JELOUSE

BERNADETTE

You were working with Penny when she was a new comer to the company, Penny being the social butterfly she is, she'd always get a bit close, making Bernie quite upset...she dealt with it herself and you never knew that she was jealous until she told you herself.

AMY

She was kind of paranoid because of all the time you'd spend with Leslie Winkle, it turned out that there was just a strict music practice.

THEY MAKE YOU CRY

BERNADETTE

You were drinking with her and then you laughed so hard, you had started crying.

AMY

You had a blister in your finger and she plucked it out...you were a wuss.

HOW YOU SLEEP

BERNADETTE

You sleep on your back and she sleeps with half her body on top of yours and head resting in the nape of your neck.

AMY

You're both tucked in, not really touching each other than hand holding.

PET

BERNADETTE

A small bird or a cute kitten

AMY

A turtle

RELATED TO

BERNADETTE

Leslie Winkle

AMY

Will

Hullo hullo!

Finally have this up y'all!

Don't forget to put yourfavourite character in the comments and I do take requests which I will get to ASAP!

Have a lovely day!

Buh-bye!