Mr.Lunar?

Mensis' P.O.V~

"If love will never vanish then just avoid thinking about it.."

That's what I always said to myself regarding to love..I'm just tired being fool..
I sigh and start tapping my foot to the floor..

I've been here for minutes!time is gold for Pete's sake!

"I see Mr.Lunar..No patience at all.." A feminine voice spoke from my back..

"Patience is Virtue as they said but Time is Gold..I don't like wasting my time to something unproductive.." I answered back turning back to see a beautiful girl walking towards me..

She's wearing a White top with black blazer and a pencil skirt..she looked at me with a amused smile.."As expected to you Mr.Lunar..so it's not just a rumor..you're really a workaholic.. So I think no regrets on promoting you.."

"At least I meet your expectancies and demands.." I said with a smile...

"Well you keep surprising me Mr.Lunar..well I'm Shane Sonic I'm her to show you the ropes..please follow me.." She said and start walking heading to a room to my surprise it looks like a lobby and a unoccupied receptionist desk"this will be your desk as Mr.Sifieraño's Secretary.."she said..

I placed my box in top of the desk..

"Mostly you'll be doing Administrative work,organizing Mr.Sifieraño's schedule,taking calls,recording appointments,making arrangements for meeting and so on.." She explained to me..
"And I must add that Mr.Sifieraño's schedules are well organize..you have to be early to serve his coffee.."

"Got it Ms.Sonic.."I answered..

" Then about calls.."she looked at me..

"I know about it..I just need the speed dial in Mr.Sifieraño's extension.." I said and she just smiled and give me number..

"Well I think that's all..why don't give him a call?" Said Shane..

I smiled nervously.. "Are you sure?"I asked making sure..

" ohohoho~you were just so confident back there~what happened?"she mock and smirk..

"I'm just making sure..bitch.." I whispered the last part..I sat down on my chair picking up the telephone pressing the number she had told me and it ring..

I heard the telephone was picked..

"Good Morning... Mr.Lunar.." A deep voice said over the line..

I gulp hearing his voice..his voice never change..

"Good Morning Mr.Sifieraño.." I greeted back..replacing my bitter voice into my professional tone..

"I see you had changed my kitten.."He said and I can feel his smirk..I gritted my teeth holding back to answer him sarcastically..
" I heard what you said about my secretary..feisty.."and I heard his chuckles that I had never heard for so long..I took a small glance at Shane who was looking at me and mouthing that I should end the call now..

"It's nice talking to you Mr.Sifieraño.. Have a good day.." I said bidding a farewell..

"It's nice talking to you my kitten..oh it's Mr.Lunar now..." He chuckles and cut the line..

I put back the telephone sighing..sighing in relief..

"Good work Mr.Lunar..That's all regarding to your work.. Then it's a good bye I think.." She said..

"Yeah thank you.." I said and offered my hand for a handshake..

She took it and smiled warmly.. "You're welcome.." She let go of my hand and start walking away and I can hear her heels tapping the floor until it was gone..

I started arranging my things when the phone suddenly rung..

I picked it up.."Good Morning This Mensis Lunar Mr.Sifieraño's secretary what can I help you?"I answered with a polite tone..

"Bring me a coffee.." Oh so it's victo--Mr.Sifieraño..

"Roger.." I answered and cut the line..

____________________________
A/N:short chapter guys huehuehue~~

Enjoy it guys muah:*