Maybe A New Start?

Mensis's P.O.V~

"mama!mama!look at me!"a small voice keep saying that and i don't know to whom..a small hand tugs my fingers and when i look down i saw a bright blue eyed boy with a raven hair pouting at me..mama?is he talking to me?"you're acting weird mama.."he says while pouting more..me?acting weird?i don't even know him...but he does..look familiar....

"Dada!!!Van!!mama is acting weird today!!"he shout while running towards to a two people sitting on the porch..when i look around my surrounding it seems like we're near at the forest and the backyard is so beautiful..

"Oi be careful V---"the voices starts getting weaker that's why i tried to turn my head but when i did i can't see properly because my vision become so blurry
Who was that?
Dada?van?who's that boy?
Suddenly I  felt like my head is going to explode because of a nonstop pounding..

I opened my eyes and a dark ceiling welcomed me...when i scan the place it doesn't look familiar at all...when i was going to sit a unexplainable pain curses through my body and i almost scream luckily I'm able to cover my mouth..

"Shit..what happened?"as those words slips through my lips my  memories from night came rushing in front of me like a film...

My eyes widen from shock...What the...did i let that happen?

"I see..you're awake already. ."a voice says from the corner of the room..

I glare at the person who i deemed to be not here anymore.."y...you.."i stutter because of anger..

Anger to myself because i give in myself to him again..

I tried to stand up but i almost tripped yet he was able to catch me with his strong and firm arms..

"Let me go!"i tried to push his hand away from me but suddenly i was crashed to his hard chest..

"Let me go!I'm going home!!"i struggle more while saying that even though my body starts giving up for him..

He make me face him roughly and he looks at me with a hard expression "Do you think I'll let you go after what happened last night?no..no i won't.."he says with full of determination radiating to his eyes..

I clench my jaws and looks at him with full of anger"do you think I'll let you fool me again?no!no fucking way!!"i shouted to his face while hitting his chest

"You left me!!you left me!!I'll never believe you again!!"i still screamed but suddenly my tears won't stop falling..i just have enough all of this!!i give up!!i can't take this anymore!

I felt his strong arms wrap around me and he tried to comfort me..i tried to pushed him but it felt like I'm pushing a wall..i don't need him..

Even though deep inside I was dying because of missing him..but why would i let him broke my heart again?

"I'm sorry..I'm so sorry..."he says as he burried his nose to my messy tangled hair

"Do you think that will do something?no it can't..no..you can't take away that pain again.."i said in a weak voice while crying..

"Please..I'm begging you..will you stop this if you'll hurt me again?"i said as i gripped to his shirt and looks up at him

I was taken a back when I saw his eyes shining like he's ready to cry..

He touched my cheeks and wipes my tears and kissed my eyelids.."I'm sorry..mensis..I'm so sorry..but i love you so much..i..just can't let go of you now.."he says and i can hear that his voice is cracking and raw with emotions.."i miss you so much..i was dying those months when we were separated..mensis..i know i hurt you..but everything will be okay now.."he says as he hug me tightly

"We'll be alright now..no one will hurt you again..not even me..so can you please return for me now?"he looked at me with his pleading, wet and red eyes.."I love you so much mensis..can..I have you back?"
He asked once more..should i...accept him again?

Should i risk?should i?
I smiled faintly and just look at him not saying a word..

______________________________________
Sorry for the delayed update

been too busy and also a writer's block hahaha

Short chapter sorry