Chapter II

Harry's POV

That girl.She's so mysterious.I can't find any reasonable purpose of not being friend by your schoolmate,classmate to be exact.There's nothing wrong.Maybe she's so confident that she can stand by her own not knowing that she need to have a few.Well,I'll leave it like that.

I started to walk in the corridor,sensing how girl's eye glittered on me.I started to feel conscious since I'm not use of this.Some group of girls try to bump at my shoulders to get attention.While others are whispering such things.Ugh,girls.It's not like it's their first time to saw a men walking in the corridor.Oww,what if my hairstyle is ruin or my face is mess up.Oh Mighty God.Why do I feel this way.

Before I've gone crazy of my thoughts a guy and a woman walk ahead of me a better reason to avoid people's eyes on me.

The guy patted me in my shoulder while the girl just smile at me.I can hear some whispers by the students around us.

"Who are those two?"

"The girl looks like in some race maybe a transferee?"

"The guy is so hot"

"OMG!They are both on my list"

"I hope they're not just guest.I wish they all study here"

"Man,you're like a star in this campus,huh?"The guy tease me.He looks familiar.I use to call him Louis back when we are in US.

"Uh.It's not like that.Maybe,uhmm"I can't finish my statement since me,myself don't know the reason of those students.

"Obviously,they're admiring you Harry.Don't act so innocent.Accept it"They both laugh and as far as I remember her name is Xandra.

"Congrats man,You can now enjoy your life with those girls what I mean is girlsssssss"He doesn't change.He's still so comical.

"Have you eaten your lunch yet?"Xandra concerned to ask.

"Nope.I'm planning to go home already since I'm not sure if I have somewhere to stay in this state"I chuckled.But that's the truth I'm not sure if I have somewhere to stay the whole schoolyear.I moved here but I don't have an idea where to stay.

"What the hell,Harry?You moved here.And you actually don't have anywhere to stay of?Jesus Harry Styles!"Xandra retorted frustratedly.

"So what Xandra?Harry is always welcome in our house"He wink at me and smiled playfully.

"Well,too much for that.I think it's a nice idea if we dine ourselves for lunch.So?"Xandra offered.

"Sure.Come on Harry"Louis chanted.

They all entered in my car and we choose to dine at the nearest restaurant in our school.

We all fix ourselves in the round table as we wait for our orders to be gave in.

"You didn't informed us that you're moving,Harry",Xandra said.

"It's a tie.You two don't informed me as well,that you're studying in the campus as same as mine",I said bouncily.

"How are you doing?"Louis acquired.

"Nothing much.It's nice to be here.New environment.New people.New life"I told them as I remember the girl that I met lately.I barely forgot her name.But she's so cryptic.

"What do you mean by new 'PEOPLE' and new 'LIFE'?Xandra retorted.

"What's the matter with you Xandra?You're asking too much"Oopsss.Do I offend her?I watch his uneasy movements beforehand.

Louis groaned and I can't think any topic to conceal what I have said.

"You've change Harry"she said briefly.

"Uh-oh what's going on?"Louis asked while boarding his eyes to me and Xandra teasingly.

"I'm sorry Xandra.I don't meant it that way"I explained.What's with her?She's so concerned with me.Honestly I'm not a child anymore.

"Duhh.Aren't you glad Harry?For there is someone who's willing to be there for you"she rolled her eyes and drink the lemonade she have ordered.

I stay quiet don't even care for her questions.

"Just say sorry,man.Make it easy"Louis said.

"I already did"I responded without looking to one of them.

"Not even in a glimpse"He said sarcastically.

I jerked my earpods and watch the people as they arrived here.

I can see from my peripheral vision as Xandra and Louis talking well.

Suddenly my phone rang as an unknown number appeared on the screen.

"Hey,Who's this?"I asked as I answer the phone.I can see that Xandra and Louis is watching me.

"Hello Harry.This is Sister Mary of St. Joseph Chapel.I just want to inform you that you are now included in our church orchestra.We will have a rehearsal every afternoon if you have your spare time so we can prepare for our Youth Fellowship Camp event."She informed me.

"That's glad to hear.I will try my best to have some free time for the rehearsal.Thank you sister.I will hang up now",I favorably said,

"Okay.May God Bless you,young man",I ended the call.

"Sister?"Louis inquired.

I raised my eyebrow to him just to say his asking a pointless question.

"You have a sister Harry?"Now she's starting again with her meaningless questions.

"What do you think?"I asked the two of them.I don't know why I'm acting this way.I'm not like this previously.Maybe I'm just irritated.

"What's with you,Harry.We were just asking",Louis said frankly.

"I'm not in the mood",I said without knowing why.

We eat our lunch silently as soon as it arrives and I finished mine quickly.

"I'll excuse myself.I got to go.Sorry for today.I'll see you both tomorrow",I waved them goodbye as I drove to the cemetery.