New Me

A few weeks Later

Carter POV

I head downstairs and sit down at the table. I've already got my day planned out. First I have perfect breakfast. Then I play Video game for half of the day and then go play some Basketball and then go back to bed. And I'll do the same thing tomorrow, and the next day..

"Hey Carter" My Mom walked in getting her things ready. "Sup Mom" I greeted her. "Sup?, Whatever anyways You ready to go back to school today" She looked at me.

I quickly turn and face her. "What, I thought I dont go back to school until next week" I explain hoping she would let me. "Way to long of a break, plus everyone is going back to their usually. So no more sleeping in" My Mom patted me on the back. As she left the house.

After eating breakfast I got dressed and headed outside and into the car. I decided to pick up Cassie and Claire along the way. Since they live close.

●●●

School

After I picked them both up. We headed to school once we got there we kind of just waited there for awhile. "What do you think everyone is gonna say?" Cassie asked. "I dont know but it's gonna be weird, as soon as we entered" Claire said. "Come on lets just go and face this head on" I got out of the Car and started to walk towards doors. I enter and everyone starts staring. "Great" I whisper to myself.

I try to ignore everyone as I walk to my locker. Someone taps my shoulder. I turn around to see who. "Carter" Rebbeca spoke slowly. She gave me hug "Hey" I smiled. "What happened are you okay!" She asked many questions. I simply respond "Yes everything's fine, Im fine".

She smiled. "But I did miss seeing your smiling face" I said. She chuckled "Thanks Carter". Claire and Cassie pass by but they completely ignored us. "Hey I'm going to catch up with you later ok" I said to her then trying to catch up to Claire and Cassie.

Until someone stopped me. "Hey Scott" It was Jack (If you dont remember it was Cassie Ex - Boyfriend) "Jack? What do you want" I questioned cause I really don't want to handle this right now.

"We heard what happened, Its the Bigg Buzz at school aye" He said looking back at his friends. "Cool and?" I asked really not caring.

"Come sit with us at Lunch? I'll assure you will have a good time" He stated.

I looked ahead not really knowing what he said. But I just agreed to it anyways. "Yea.Yea, I gotta run I'll see ya later" I moved him a bit so I can catch up with them. "Hey Guys! Wait up!" I called out. They turned around and waited. "Yea Carter?" Claire asked. "Yo you guys completely ignored me there" I responded. "Well If you don't remember we don't really like Rebecca" Cassie spoke shaking her head.

I rolled my eyes. Then Ashton and Brandon. I didnt really mind Brandon but Ashton no way. "This is my cue Hey Brandon! and.... yea, uh I'll catch up with you guys later" I gave a glare at Ashton as I walked away.

Cassie POV

When Carter Left Brandon Spoke. "Hey You Guys alright after the incident". "Yea were fine now" Claire and I said at the same time. "Its good to see you guys back" Ashton looked at Claire for like a second and then looked at me. I looked down trying to not look at his eyes.

Cassie dont Look, Dont Look, Look, look.

"Hey You Know what we should have lunch together it's been awhile since we all kinda hanged out, you can come too Ashton" Claire suggested. I looked at her, she thinks I like Ashton when I don't... I think.

She didn't take it to concentration. Brandon and Ashton both argeed to join us. "Snap Gotta Go to Class see ya guys at Lunch" I put my phone back in my pocket and ran off.