Chapter 15

A/N: GREY'S ANATOMY SPOILERS AHEAD: This chapter is sort of a crossover with Grey's Anatomy. It takes place post season 12, going slightly au off the show because I'm only on season 6 so I'm just kinda filling in the blanks with what I do and don't know about the state of Calzona. Yes, I know Callie is gone but for the sake of this chapter, she and Arizona are still together and still very happy. Also, I accidentally posted this half finished a few days ago, so sorry if y'all are disappointed. Hope you enjoy!

"Good morning," Chloe yawned as she appeared downstairs in a pair of yoga pants, and an old softball t-shirt.

"You're not going to school today," Kate said seriously as the girl got a box of cereal out of the cabinet.

"Why? I'm feeling better," Chloe said unconvincingly.

"You threw up 3 more times last night, you're crazy," Kate said. "I'm making you an appointment."

"Can't I go for the morning?" Chloe begged. "I'm better, I swear." Her voice faltered at the end and her face went pale.

"You're not better," Kate said, ushering the girl to the couch. "I'm working from home today and your appointment is at 9."

Chloe laid down on the couch and curled up with her knees to her chest. "Something's wrong with me, this doesn't feel like the stomach flu."

"That's why we're going to the hospital," Kate replied. "I called Sheila and she already made sure that the best pediactric doctor will be there for you."

Chloe nodded with a sigh and pulled her phone out of her sweatshirt pocket as Kate walked out of the room. She dialed Beca's number and the brunette picked up fairly quickly. "Are you okay?" Beca asked gently.

"I have an appointment at 9 with the pediatric doctor," Chloe said tiredly.

"Doctor Robbins?" Beca wondered.

"I don't know, all my mom told me was the 'best pediatric doctor.'"

"Definitely Doctor Robbins," Beca laughed. "She's the best, she reminds me of  you."

"Why?"

"She's one of those exceptionally happy people who brightens everyone's day," Beca replied with a laugh. "She's really pretty too."

Chloe smiled at that. "You're sweet."

"I know I am, now get some rest," Beca said with a laugh. "I'll come by and see you after school."

"Thanks baby, I love you."

"I love you too," Beca said softly before hanging up. "Hailee, I'm leaving right now, with or without you," Beca shouted upstairs. It was lightly raining so she decided to take her car this morning."

"I'm coming, jeez," Hailee said as she appeared at the bottom of the stairs with her hair half done in a ponytail. "Can we go get coffee?"

"I've already had some, you should've gotten up earlier," Beca shrugged. "We need to go now."

"Fine," Hailee sighed as she picked up her backpack from the floor. "How's Chloe?"

"She's going to see Dr. Robbins today," Beca shrugged.

"I love Dr. Robbins!" Hailee said excitedly. "Remember when she took my tonsils out?"

"Yeah," Beca laughed as they walked out to the car. "I hope she's okay."

"Me too," Hailee admitted.

**********

"Hi Chloe, I'm Dr. Arizona Robbins," the short, blonde woman smiled at her.