day seventeen (continued)

a/n The texts will be making a comeback after Moonbyul goes back to her own apartment. Probably after this chapter or day eighteen.

"Yongdonnie. Where do you want to eat brunch at? " Byulyi asks

"I don't know. Maybe at dalkom coffee?
Any café would be fine . " Solar replies while tying up her hair into a high bun.

"Okay~ Lets go to dalkom coffee. Get changed babe. We're leaving in 10 minutes." Moonbyul says in a bubbly tone.

After Solar and Moonbyul are in their proper attire. They head off to their destination by public transportation as the café was nearby Solar's apartment.

They board the bus, scanning their cards. Solar spots a vacant seat, but there weren't any left for my girlfriend. She desperately wanted to sit beside her, but Moonbyul saw the look on her face and told her she would stand beside her throughout the trip.

"Are you sure? I could stand too." Solar questions Moonbyul.

"I'm good. You're old so just sit Yongsun." Byulyi chuckles.

Upon hearing that; Yongsun lightly jabs Moonbyul's shoulder while doing an adorable smile.

After a ten minute trip on the bus, the couple reach their destination and disembark the bus. Moonbyul opens the door for Yongsun being as gentlemanly as usual. Solar finds a seat near the window, it led to a view of the Gangnam district.

Moonbyul sits opposite Solar, asking "What do you want to eat? Any drinks?"

"You sound like a waiter Byul~ I'll have an Iced Coffee and a Caesar Salad ."
Yongsun tells her order to Moonstar while laughing.

"I'm probably a waiter~ maybe that's why I'm so patient." Moonstar winks and walks to the cashier.

Solar blushes and waits for Byulyi to return. After a few minutes of waiting, Moonbyul comes back with a tray with their food and beverage on it.

They munch down their food under a hour. They go to the company early and bump into Wheesa. They were on the practice room's floor slumped on the ground; exhausted.

"What are you guys doing here?"
Yongsun asked with curiosity.

"How did you guys know we were here?"
Wheein said.

Moonbyul went over to the disc player to set up the music and speakers.

Hwasa lies on the ground still panting heavily. While the angel line have a short conversation, the rapper line does too.

They practice early and finish the session early too.

Moonbyul and Solar both say to Wheein and Hwasa "Have a safe trip home!"

Byulyi says " Yongsun . I managed to rent an apartment . I'll be moving back in today. My belongings are already in my new home. Sorry I couldn't stay longer. But my house is close to yours, so it'll be convenient for me and you to visit."

Solar replies with disappointment in her tone but happy for her girlfriend "It's okay Byul~ I'll help you pack your stuff."

Byulyi thanks Solar and they start packing. After finishing packing Moonbyul's belongings into her luggage, Moonbyul cuddles Solar and whispers into her ears "Thank you~ I love you."

Yongsun's face turns into the same color of her hair. It was like the first time she heard those words from Moonbyul. SE replies back with a whisper as well " I love you too Byulyi and you're welcome ~"

Moonbyul leaves Solar's apartment and returns to her new home. But what Solar doesn't know is that that is not only a new apartment but there was a secret in the basement of that new home of Byulyi 's that she has been setting up this whole while.