day twenty eight

[moonstar is online •]

moonstar:
Yonggie~

[sunshine is online •]

:sunshine
what byul

moonstar:
Aw come on where's my cute chubby Squirtle~

:sunshine
.... what do you want Byul it's so early. It's 6am.

moonstar:
Okay.. so? I'm outside your door with tteokbokki !

[sunshine is offline •]

moonstar:
Lol knew it.

[moonstar is offline •]

[seen ✔️]

=========================

Yongsun gets out of bed hurriedly and washes her face. She walks to the door and opens it , seeing a cold Byulyi smiling waiting for her.

"Give me." Yongsun says sternly with out making eye contact with Moonbyul.

"Okie~ Can I co-" As soon as Moonbyul passes the dish to her girlfriend, the door slams in her face . Cutting the latter off from her sentence.

"Yongsun?"

"Byul go away."

"Why? Can't I come i-"

Moonbyul was once again cut off from the elder's words.
"Just go away . I don't need you here. Go away."

"In... Okay. Yeah. Sure , I'll be taking my leave now.. enjoy your breakfast Solar. Text me when you need anything." Moonbyul said with disappointment in her tone.

"Goodbye." Yongsun whispers as she puts the food on the dining table. She drags her feet to her room. Sits at the edge of the bed, pulling out the phone from her pocket to turn it on; to see her wallpaper of her lover and her ever so in love.

Yongsun's eyes start to well up with tears, she bawls her heart out .
"Byulyi.. Thank you so much. I love you so fucking much.."

Then sudden knocks on her main door appear. "Yongsun ! Are you still there? I need to take my food . I left it there with yours."

Yongsun walks to the door without hesitation from hearing that sweet familiar voice. She turns the knob and the door opens , revealing the same Moonbyul , looking sweeter than ever.

Yongsun still with red swollen puffy eyes grab Moonbyul's face and pulls her close for a kiss. Yongsun still continues to cry silently while the other girl is still left in shock from that sudden kiss.

After they pull away for a breather, Byulyi stutters shyly "Yong-Yon-Yongsun . Uh, can I take my- my food now?" Yongsun pulls Byulyi into her arms for a hug .

"Are you okay? Solar?"

"I'm so sorry Byul, I was being so immature. I love you and I will always need you."

"It's okay and I love you too, no matter what."