Chapter 1 Thomas POV

Hope ya enjoy! HEHE!

Thomas' POV

(Thomas' DREAM)

Thomas: Hey whats up?

Katrina:nothing really...

(she looked into my eyes and i looked into hers

Thomas: i love you

Katrina:i love you too

(about to kiss...)

(regular life now!)

"AGGHH!" i screamed. i cant believe it. its my 22nd night dreaming about her in a row. i dont get how i love those nice sweet brown eyes... wait no!! im supposed to hate her! i hated her for 6 years then i fell for her! why is it so hard to hate her now. she just seems to glow mainly shes the only girl i can think about. im supposed to hate her. no way is she every going to like me. i should have never did that trick on her. i was foolish then. the only thing i dont seem to get is that her BFF called me the other day. she told me that she was going to find a way for Katrina to like me back. how did she now i liked Katrina? our conversation went something like this.

Jessica: hello?

Me:Hello friend of Dumba**

(i couldn't think of anything worse to say. Katrina is just so wonderful. Grr... stop thinking that!! i hate myself for liking her.)

Jessica: hey! i didnt call you that and anyways im gonna hook you up with Katrina.

Me: why isnt she your friend or something?

Jessica: she is so right now im helping her. she's technically the last normal girl standing. i want her to be with someone she already now really well. like you!! dont worry she'll eventually fall for you soon i know it!

Thomas: WHAT are you talking about?!?

Jessica: look i know we both played pranks on you. well mostly her but look at her closely dont you remember what the science teacher said? opposites attract and if you and Katrina nevery attracted both of you are exactly alike!!

(i actually was never mad at Katrina for the pranks i was just happy she paid attention to my someway.stupid self!!)

Thomas:umm...

Jessica: thanks for letting me use you bye!! Katrina's calling!!

Jessica is one hyper person for all i know but i was glad someone was helping me.now its almost 6. I cant wait to see Katrina ive only seen her once at the mall when she poured her half empty lemonade on my head. at least i'll always have her saliva. Oh Gawd, why cant i stop thinking about her!!

when i drove to school i was 5 minutes early. i waited at the front looking for Katrina. When she came i couldnt help but stare she looked even more beautifuler than when i saw her a month ago. Gawsh, somethings really wrong with me. i wish i could stop loving her and yet trying to hate her. i just widh we were friends. then im in the middle of loving her and hating her. o great, now Katrina and Jessica are talking about something about me. i hope Jessica's doing her job well. i decided to go over there and talk to Katrina. which of course was stupid of me.

"Hey Katrina i wanted to ask you"

she definitely cut me off

"save it you jerk!" and she stormed off.

i just wanted to ask her about her homeroom teacher. now i really messed things up.

"its okay shes stubborn but she will eventually like you" that was Jessica.

I forgot she was there.

"what were you trying to ask her anyway? i can explain things to her."

"i was gonna ask what homeroom teacher she got"

"oh well then. try keeping up your game if you want her to be yours. and dont worry she's not as goth as you think.

I knew that at least. i hope Jessica was right. i hope she will eventually like me. And im hallucinating again! why does she have to be so beautiful.