chapter 4 Tomas POV

i am SO SORRY! i was running out of ideas. then when i got an idea i like posted it but something happened to my computer and erased the whole thing. then i was too lazy to do it over again.

if you know this story used to be called A CHANGE OF THOUGHT. but i decided to change it.

*****************************************************

Thomas' POV

as the days went on nothing much happened. Katina pranks me. i get back at her. once she almost made my nose bleed. she almost punched me for the 3rd time which i knew my nose would really start bleeding but the bell rang. besides that it was just as boring and normal as any other day could be.

finally it was November. it was the first week when Katrina's life was partly ruined. her sister died. i dont know much details but thats what i know happened. so i expected her to be with Jessica for comfort and sympathy. sadly there wasnt any of that this time. that's cuz i saw her crying.

i was just walking alone. my friends were with their girlfriends so i didnt really have anything to do. it was lunch break. then suddenly i saw Katrina burst out of the lunchroom crying. i knew i was supposed to be her enemy im not THAT mean. i suspected Jessica and those snotty girls were planning another of their group dates. whats the use of them anyway? instead of just being embarrassed in front of your girl/boyfriend your embarrassed in front of everyone.

Katrina broke down on the floor. she was crying so much i was thinking if she didnt stop she would create her own personal flood. i helped her up and carried her to a bench. i think she was too upset to hurt me in anyway so she rested her head on my shoulders. i put my arm around her shoulder to comfort her. her crying slowly stopped.

"its okay they just might have forgotten" i said.

i didnt in no way sound convincing. although it was better than nothing. i could tell that she knew that i didnt believe it either. those Bitches! how could they betray one of their friends?

"i know it must be hard for you but everything will be fine" i said again.

again it still didnt sound that convincing.

i just think she realized that i was capable of telling everyone at school about what happened then she'd become a whimp.

"dont worry i wont tell anyone." i said.

besides if i did tell i would be teased too.

for the first time in history she smiled at me. not those fake smiles or smirks but a real smile.

then the bell rang. it was time for science. i didnt want to be late. i put a stink bomb in Katrina's locker and we started fighting about it then got to science 5 minutes late. we were scoled at for the rest of the period. at least we didnt study the life of a pill bug.

we walked together to science and became friends ever since. she never talked to Jessica still. i knew my plan was working. for once i may have a chance at Katrina. so i made my move on December 12. her birthday.