Part 2: Meeting Her Dream Friend;)

**Previously on The Garden Of Magic~ Akari: kirsty! Kirsty: akari ready? Akari: Always! Kirsty and akari: LET'S GO!!!~TO BE CONTINUED~ _________________________________________________________________

Walking in Four Starlight Academy- Akari: this is the best school in the world! Kirsty: yeah, I never seen anything like it before. Akari: lets go. Kirsty: I think we have to be in that list to get in. Akari: oh( feeling sad because she thinks she is not in that list). Kirsty: hey akari, over here. Akari: ok, coming( Running to kirsty). Kirsty: were going to be late if u don't hurry. Akari: But kirsty..(kirsty interrupting). Kirsty: come on. Akari: I guess she won't listen(thinking that in her head). Head disaplin Zaïre: Ok, ur in. Welcome! Kirsty: hello their Mrs. Zaïre! Mrs. Zaïre: welcome, are u a new student here? Kirsty: yes, we're new and my name is Kirsty and this is Akari. Mrs. Zaïre: Well, this's something new we never really get that much students that are new here. Kirsty: haha..its fine. Akari: but do we have to be on that list to get in? Mrs. Zaïre: yes, u have to be on her and lets see...kirsty Ñora! Kirsty: yes, that's me!(happy:)). Mrs. Zaïre: and akari...umm...I don't see ur name on here?! Akari: what?(Nervous). Kirsty: she has to be on their, we both sent our mail three days ago. Mrs. Zaïre: we'll, I am sorry girls, only miss Kirsty can go in not Akari. Akari: it's fine kirsty, u can go without me. Kirsty: what, i can't leave u?! Akari: it's fine, I will go back(turning and going back sadly and unhappy:(). Kirsty: No! It's to late to turn back now?. Akari: sorry, i have to cause if I can't even go in, why bother to try. Kirsty: I can't believe this is happening right now, we woke up so early, got styled and ready for everything and for this day to come and now this is happening!!?:(- Mrs. Zaïre: I am so sorry, there's something I will try but I don't know if it will work. Can u plz Of in now Kirsty, class are about to start. Kirsty: ok:(- Akari: I should've now even come here and now I can't even go in, what a waste on time. Ichigo: umm..excuse me? Akari: what? Yeah?! Ichigo: why are u so sad, it's the first day of school? Akari: oh..um..u won't understand? Ichigo: come on. Akari: first of all, who are u?? Ichigo: My name Ichigo Hoshimiya, this is my second year of Four Starlight Academy! Akari: second year? Ichigo: yup! Akari: Wow(surprised and amazed). Ichigo: so, ganna tell me? Akari: ok fine, I just came here about three hours ago and when I went to Mrs. Zaïre, she said I can't get in because my name is not on their? Ichigo: what? That's ridiculous. Mrs. Zaïre is nice and she would never do to u something like that! Akari: really? Thank you Ichigo~San:)! Ichigo: no problem, it's my thing to do! Akari: lol, I think I am starting to like u. Ichigo: WHAT?? Akari: What is it??(worried). Akari: starting to like me...lol, I always going to like u Akari~Chan;) Akari: ME TOO;) Ichigo: lets go talk to the principal? Akari: why? Ichigo: to get to in the school, what else. Akari: right, but how because I can't get in remember? Ichigo: don't worry I always have backups. Akari:)! Ichigo and akari went to the back of the school and entered from the back door. Akari: wow(amazed by the school and how FABULOUS IT IS^^! Ichigo: follow me. Akari: ok. Ichigo: careful there's a little hole here. Akari: ok, wait..what hole? Ichigo: this one and AKARI!!! Akari: AAAAHHHH.... Help... Ichigo: wait i am coming. Akari: aaaahhh..umm..what's that light shining?? Ichigo: akari grab on! Akari: caught it! Ichigo: (pulling the rope). Akari: Omg. Ichigo: ok. Akari: yeah, thanks. Ichigo: anytime and i think I have to go! Akari: where? Ichigo: i have a my debut for second year here and everyone has one. Akari: what am I going to do? Ichigo: don't worry we'll get to my Changing room and I think I will give the principal a call, so she knows. Akari: ok! Thank you again so much. Ichigo: no need to thank me cause we're Friends from now on! Akari: THANK YOU:):):):):)):!  Come on Akari let's go and explore the IDOL school!! 

 Ichigo: no need to thank me cause we're Friends from now on! Akari: THANK YOU:):):):):)):!  Come on Akari let's go and explore the IDOL school!! 

Akari: YES!!! 

***TO BE CONTINUED***

_________________________________________________________________

This was a Sad and happy chapter and I was so excited when she found Ichigo and became best/close friends with her! But I also felt sad when she couldn't go in the school! I hope she become the best Idol ever also I DONT WANT TO SPOIL FOR U GUYS THE NEXT PART!!!!✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻 Stay tuned