Part 3: The Choice In Her Heart ❤️

Previously on The Garden of Magic~Akari: thank you so much today! Ichigo: no need to thank me cause we're friends from now on, Akari~chan. Akari: yea same to u too, Ichigo~San! Ichigo: lets go akari. Akari: Yes!!! TO BE CONTINUED...

**Ichigo: this hallway is where the changing rooms are and my room is right here! Akari: amazing:) I never seen anything like it. Ichigo: yeah, we all have all kinds of stuff here! Akari: hey Ichigo, what is this?? Ichigo: there cards that are outfits and remember this akari, Cards are life it self. Akari: what do u mean? Ichigo: don't worry the coach will say that a lot and i don't even know my classes this year. Akari: so these are cards in life. Ichigo: yup( Beep, Beep). Ichigo: oh it's my time for recording. Akari: recording?? Ichigo: yup, i am on tv about each week but not often! Akari: ok. Thinking( wow, she works so hard and trying her best everyday)! Ichigo: akari want to see me and record? Akari: sure, I'd love too? Ichigo: i knew u would say yes, follow me. Akari followed Ichigo to the recording room and she was so amazed. How she talks to people, how she solve problems and things going around the aikatsu world. I wish someday I will be good as that. Ichigo: thank you so much for ur help to day. Tv producers: We couldn't done it with your kinds and helping! Thank you too. Akari: that was amazing Ichigo~San! Ichigo: thanks. Head master: oh Ichigo, good thing I found u. Ichigo: what is it?? Master: it's time for ur Performance! Ichigo: oh, i almost forgot. Master: well, u better get changed then and akari?. Akari: yes. Master: would u like to join Ichigo her performance??! Akari: me?( so nervous and happy at the same time). Ichigo: yeah, u will be fine. Akari: ok! I will do it. Ichigo and master: yes( happy and excited). Ichigo: come on I will show u where u make ur dress or outfit!. Akari: ok! Ichigo went and showed where the dress making is and made her outfit for the concert with Ichigo. She's picked her outfit and she looked cute, so as Ichigo!;)

Akari: wow, I looked so different! Ichigo: lol, u look cute akari~chan and ready to go to the stage?! Akari: nervous but Yes! Ichigo: don't worry I will be with u! Akari: ok:)!! Akari was relieved when Ichigo said that and she became stronger and ...

Akari: wow, I looked so different! Ichigo: lol, u look cute akari~chan and ready to go to the stage?! Akari: nervous but Yes! Ichigo: don't worry I will be with u! Akari: ok:)!! Akari was relieved when Ichigo said that and she became stronger and better when Ichigo is besides her! they did the concert and I wish I can upload the video or URL here but I can't somehow:(:( BUT when akari and Ichigo were walking to their dorm room they meet a girl that they didn't see before and has a familiar scent that they both recognize!!!...~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~

_________________________________________________________________

Find out who is that girl and if they will win over here because theirs a surprise coming out soon!!! Lol 😂 can't wait 😊!! I hope u liked it and I hope It will let me do a video paste here soon!