Hurry Up History

Kylie's Pov

I reached my history class, but I didn't want to go inside. I peeked my head in and I saw Will and Emma being all couple-like in the back corner of the room. I slowly walked in, but I sat at the front of the class in the middle, so I could avoid Will and Emma at all costs. All I could think about was next hour I will see Kieran at lunch. I usually pay attention in every class, but for some reason today I'm not in the mood. The teacher made us watch some movie, the whole class was almost falling asleep. The bell finally rang 10 minutes later. Since I was so close to the door I was the first one out of the classroom. I walked to my locker and I saw Kieran putting his notebook in his locker. I opened my locker and I put in my History notebook and textbook inside. 

"Hey Kylie you ready for lunch?"

"Yes Kieran I am, that's all I could think about during History."

"I know I was thinking about it too." Kieran and I walked towards the lunchroom. Kieran was walking on my right side. Today I decided to go with a salad from Subway. Kieran got pizza I swear he eats pizza every single day. Kieran and I sat down with Brooke, Jake, and Riley. Will and Emma weren't there yet. "Hey Riles! Your back!!"

"Kylie!! Yeah I just got back last night!!"

"I missed you!!" I hugged Riley and Riley hugged me back. 

"Who's this?" Riley pointed at Kieran.

"Oh that's right you haven't meet him yet. Riley this is Kieran Wilcox he's new here."

"Oh nice too meet you Kieran."

"You too Riley." 

Kieran and I sat down and then I saw Emma and Will walking towards our table. Audrey and Noah sat down at out table so now there wasn't room for Will or Emma. In a way I was so happy because I hate Will and I wouldn't have to deal with him today at lunch anyway. 

"So how do you like it here in Lakewood Kieran?"

"It's different from Atlanta, but I'm starting to adjust." Riley asked Kieran while she ate her salad. 

"That's good, make any friends besides Kylie?"

"Yeah Noah and I are getting pretty close." Kieran said while he took a bite of his pizza.

"Yeah Kieran is actually really cool." Noah said  with a smile on his face. 

The rest of the lunch hour went by slow. We all were done eating with 15 minutes left. "Kylie, how are you and Kieran?" Jake said with his stupid look on his face. I rolled my eyes at Jake before I said "Were fine Jake."

"Wait you and Kieran are dating?" Riley said sounded really confused. I forgot to tell Riley about Kieran and I.

"Riley I was going to tell you over the phone, but I thought it would be better in person."

"Yeah that makes sense. You seem happy Ky, so I'm happy for you!"

"Thanks Riles."

"Kieran you hurt my Kylie I'll hurt you."

"Riles!"

"I won't Riley I promise."

"Okay good!" Riley cracks me up sometimes. I love her! The bell rang now it's off to Gym for Kieran and I. 

"Bye guys!" I said while I got my bag and got up from the table. Kieran just waved to everyone he didn't say anything. 

"You ready for gym?" I shook my head no and sighed.

"Not at all, are you Kieran?"

"Not really, but I heard that were going to kick box."

"Really? From who?"