Trying to Avoid Kieran

Kylie's Pov

Well today is going to be way different at school. My plan is too try and ignore Kieran, but I don't think it will go very well. I don't think I should tell Kieran either because if Jake sees me talking to him my life can be complete hell. I woke up and the sun was shinning brightly in my room. I slowly opened my eyes and my mom was standing right by my bed. "What do you want mom? It's kind of early."

"Sorry honey, but I don't want you to talk to Kieran at school anymore."

"Mom that's going to be hard. Kieran and I have a lot of classes together."

"Well just don't talk too him." Then my mom walked away out of my room. I shut the door behind her and I locked it. I don't really feel like going to school today. Not only because I won't really be able to act like a couple with Kieran, but also I barely slept last night. I look like I haven't slept in days because I've been crying too much. I heard a knock on my door, but I didn't answer it. My phone was sitting on my bed right next too me when it started ringing. I picked up my phone to see who it was and it was Kieran calling. I hit the decline button and threw my phone on my bed beside me. I layed back down and y phone rang for the second time. It was Kieran again. This time I decided to answer. "Hey Kieran"

"Hey babe, I tried to call you a few minutes ago you didn't answer."

"Yeah sorry I was in the bathroom. What's up Kieran?"

"Good morning for starters, are we still meeting at our usual spot by your locker?"

"Yeah about that. Look Kieran I'm not allowed to talk or see you anymore."

"What? By who?"

"My mom, she said that I can't even talk to you, but Kieran I don't want that. I want to keep seeing you.." Tears started filling my eyes and fell down my cheeks.

"Seriously? Who does your mom think I am Will? I'm nothing like Will."

"Yes Kieran I know that, but in my mom's eyes your not a good person."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"I don't know Kieran, Jake and my mom don't like you."

"I see, so what we just act like we're not together, but we still are?"

"I mean yeah, but how do we still act like a couple without getting caught by Jake or my mom."

"Carefully, but it might be kind of dangerous for the both of us."

"Well it will be worth it Kieran. We will make due with what we have."

"Sounds like a plan babe, I'll see you at school."

"Yeah it will be so different not kissing you at your locker."

"Yeah I know tell me about it Kieran."

"Well I'll see you later then?"

"Yep, bye babe."

"Bye Kieran." Kieran hung up his end of the phone and I did the same, but I felt a little sad. Kind of like Kieran had just broken up with me. I guess Kieran and I will try to act like were not really together anymore, but we still we see each other as much as we can without getting caught. I'm honestly not too sure how this will work out. I mean I'm used to seeing Kieran by my locker, and kissing him. Now my schedule will be completely different everyday at school. I uncovered myself from my bed and got out. I walked over to my closet and started looking for an outfit. I took a quick look outside to see what the weather was and it was nice outside. I started looking through my closet and I found a black leather skirt with red flowers, and a zipper on the front. I grabbed my red cami shirt that had a red cross in the back. I threw them both on my bed and walked to my dresser to grab a clean pair of underwear and a clean bra. I threw them on my bed with my clothes and shut my door. I took my dirty clothes and threw them on the floor. I put on my clean undergarments and I put my skirt on first followed by my shirt. I looked down at my feet and they were bare. I still need to figure out shoes to go with my outfit. 

I went back into my closet and I found my black high heel ankle boots. I put them on my feet and looked in my body mirror and my shoes looked cute with my outfit. I walked over to my vanity and I sprayed a little bit of perfume and grabbed my school bag and I walked downstairs. "Kylie what are you wearing?"

"An outfit mom, don't you remember? You bought me this outfit while you were in Italy?"

"Oh yes, that's right. I haven't seen you wear it yet too school."

"That's because I was waiting for the right day to wear it."

"Your not wearing it because for Kieran are you?"

"Mom relax, Kieran and I are taking a break for a while." I lied so that my mom or Jake wouldn't thinking of anything of it. "Well school starts in 15 minutes so I better get going. Bye mom Bye Jake." I walked towards the front door and walked outside. I got in my car and put my seat belt on. I put my car in reverse and carefully backed out of the driveway. I put my car back in drive and headed towards school. Once I got to the parking lot I saw Kieran's truck and there was an empty spot right next too it, but I saw another spot that was farther away from Kieran's truck. I parked in the further away spot because if Jake saw my Jeep next too Kieran's truck he might think something is going on and tell mom. I don't want that to happen so I took the extra precautions and parked as far away from Kieran's truck as I could. I put my Jeep in park and took my seat belt off. I grabbed my bag and got out, I grabbed my keys and locked my Jeep back up. I looked for Jake's truck in the parking lot, but I didn't see it. I walked inside the school and I saw Kieran talking too Brooke, Noah, Riley, and Audrey. Kieran's attention turned towards me and he smiled. I walked into an empty classroom and Kieran followed me inside. "Kieran I missed you so much."

"I know I missed you too Kylie, we don't have much time." 

"I know so come here Kieran." Without hesitation Kieran walked right in front of me and kissed me. I kissed Kieran back with lots of passion since I haven't kissed Kieran since I spent the night at his house. I saw Jake walk by so I pulled away. I went out the other door before Jake saw me with Kieran. 

Jake's Pov 

I saw Kieran standing in and empty classroom, but Kylie was no where near Kieran. I saw Kylie talking to Brooke and Riley by Kylie's locker. I just thought it was kind of weird that Kieran was standing by himself. I opened the door and Kieran turned around. "Kieran? What are you doing in here?"

"Well I was waiting for Mr. Branson."

"Your in the wrong classroom." 

"Right I thought this looked off, thanks Jake." Kieran walked passed me and out the door. That was a little weird. Why was Kieran acting so weird? Oh well I shrugged my shoulders and followed Kieran out the door. 

Kylie's Pov

I'm really hoping that Jake didn't see Kieran and I kissing in that empty classroom. If Jake saw Kieran and I kissing my whole life will be over. I will NEVER be able too see or kiss Kieran ever again.