Life is a roller coaster

People say as time goes on, you'll forget about everything that happened to you in the past but, for Kyle Jackson, it did the exact opposite. Instead of forgetting about his past, he remembered every single thing that he did. He remembers his life as a child growing up with his mother and step-father, who he sees as a father, as his biological father left his mother when Kyle was only 5 days old. He remembers growing up looking up to his stepdad and wanting to be like him, wanting to have what he and his mother had. He remembers, going to school one day and bumping into a boy two years younger than him, with bright crystal blue eyes and golden brown hair that covered his eyes. He remembers his breath hitching in his throat when his hazel brown eyes locked with those crystal blue eyes. He remembers the way the younger boy blushed when their eyes locked with each other. He remembers talking to his parents about the boy he met at school. He remembers his parents being happy with the news. He remembers when one day the crystal blue-eyed boy that he'd grown to love never showed up to school and then learning that he had moved the day before since it had been Sunday when he'd moved.

He remembers hearing about a new boy coming from Ireland. He remembers that he was only 15 years old when he came across the new student. He remembers it being a bright sunny day; he was heading to school when a small body crashed into his knocking them both down. He remembers hearing that soft and soothing voice yelp as his bum hit the concrete ground that they had fallen to. He remembered looking up to only have his breath hitch in his throat when he looked into the boy's eyes. He was a little taller than the last he saw him but he looked even more breathtaking than before.

His once golden-brown hair had turned to a light brown color and was still as long as it had been years before. He remembered standing up quickly and helping the boy up making him blush that blush he's loved for years. He remembers hearing him asking the young boy his name as he had never had the guts to ask before. Jamie, he had replied with a smile, a smile that put the sun to shame as it was so bright and beautiful. Tears ran down his cheeks as all those memories flashed through his mind, it's been three years since he last saw the blue-eyed boy. Three years of memories flash through his mind as each day passes without him.

Life is a roller coasterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara