Happy Ever After

*Kyle*

It's hard to believe that it's been two years since Rain and I got back together and every day I prove to him how I love him and he does the same. The few days after we got together were rough to say the least but somehow we made it work. We learned new things about each other that we missed after breaking up but that just shows how two people who were meant to be will always find each other in the end. Each day that passes we show each other just how special the is to us and everything I find myself falling more and more in love with my blue eyed boy. He's everything that I have ever asked for in a partner and then some.

He's the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love every single thing about him. Form his eyes, to his button nose, to his cheeks that would color with pink when he's embarrassed or shy, to the way he sways his hips as he cooks to the dimples on the bottom of his spin. Everything that involves him, I love more than anything. He's the most important thing in my life and god am I happy to have him back with me. Our relationship had a rocky start after I had found Rain because somehow, Mike found out that we had bumped into each other and had threatened to kill me if Rain didn't go back with him, but I stepped in front of him, my arms wide open and seeing just how he'd go with his threat, needless to say, he didn't have the guts to shoot me no matter how tough he was, I was always stronger than him.

Mike was nothing compared to me. I was stronger than him and he knew that, so he never tried to take Rain from me again because he knew that I would kill him if he ever tried taking something that was mine from me regardless of the situation. I still remember the whole fight that had broken out just three months after we got back together.

~*~*~ (Flashback) ~*~*~*~

Rain and I had moved in together again and everything was going great and I was so happy that I had him back. He's my world, he's my everything and without him, I'm truly and utterly lost. He's my light at the end of the tunnel; he's my strength, and my weakness. He's my world. I love him more than I have ever loved anyone in my life and that's saying something because I love my family and friends but they don't and won't ever compare to how much I love Rain.

Speaking of Rain where is he? He was supposed to be home about 20 minutes ago. I grabbed my phone and was about to text him when I heard the front door open and quickly jumped up to meet him when I came face to face with the man that took the most important thing away from me. I tightened my fists and clenched my jaw when I saw him pushing Rain inside causing him to stumble before regaining his balance again.

"Get your hands off of him" I hissed making him smirk and was about to grab Rain again when I grabbed his wrist, tightening my hold on it making Mike hiss in pain and to fall to his knees.

"Never touch him again or so help me I will kill you with my bare hands and I would be happy going to jail knowing that I killed that bastard that hurt my boyfriend" I growled at him making him tense

"He's not your boyfriend anymore Kyle or did you forget that you broke up with him when you saw a text from mine in his phone?" he smirked despite the pain he was in making me hold it tighter

"He's not yours Mike. Don't you think that if he loved you like you say he does then he wouldn't be here, in my apartment with me? He loves me and I love him, you can try doing everything you can to break us up but you'll never succeed, I'm stronger than you think I am Mike, don't forget that I beat you up when I found about you being abusive to Rain when you two were together. I may not been as strong as I am now, but I still over powered you" I replied making him glare at me but that changed into a smile that I knew all too well what it meant. He turned to Rain and with his free hand he signed to him come with me or I kill him and I saw Rain widen his eyes as tears formed in his eyes. He looked over at me and I shook my head