Bullet [Hamburr]

Alexander watched as Aaron walked into the library, carrying a ridiculous amount of books.

"Aaron! Would you like some help with those?" His friend, Theodosia who also worked at the library offered. Aaron smiled but shook his head.

"Thanks, but I'm good Theo."

Theodosia eyed him, obviously not believing him, but didn't argue. Once Aaron walked into an aisle, Alexander was swift to follow. He's had a crush on the other man forever and he almost knew for certain that he felt the same, but there was never any time to tell him! Aaron was almost never alone, Theodosia, Montgomery or Jonathan were always around him.

"Hey Aaron." He said and the man jumped, a book falling from his hands. Luckily Alexander managed to grab it before it fell to the floor.

"Alexander!" He said, slightly wide eyed. "You startled me."

Alexander grinned. "Yeah, I could tell."

Aaron's face flushed. Cute. Alexander thought.

"Do you need something?" He asked. Alexander stayed silent, wondering how to word this, before deciding that actions spoke better than words. He lunged forward and smashed their lips together. Aaron let out a muffled noise, before his eyes fluttered shut and he shyly kissed back.

"A-Alexander...?" He whispered, boxed in by Alexander's arms. They were nose to nose and Alexander could feel Aaron's warm breath on his face 

"Yeah?" He whispered back. Aaron's eyes flicked away and he shifted in Alexander's arms.

"I..." He bit his lip. "I don't want to be just another... another well, friends with benefits. I... I want to have a relationship."

Alexander blinked, before pressing his lips against Aaron's again. "Aaron, that's what I want to okay? I... I would take a bullet for you."

Aaron blinked, his face red. He ducked his head into Alexander's neck.

"That was the chessiest thing I've ever fucking heard." He mumbled.

Alexander laughed.