INTRODUCTION

Anika :Bubbly,sweet,loving,fun,married to the great SSO(married same as show fir leaving shivay is different reason no illegitimate track)loves shivaay to the core can do anything for him but some thing happend and left the house a very mysterious character best friend to gauri they are like sole sisters.

SHIVAY SINGH OBEROI:A self made multibillionaire has his own business all over the world. He handles qork in bo second top most bussiness man in asia.Arrogant,gives importance to NKK but after marrying to anika he left that belief. some thing happend between them and hates her but deep in the heart he loves her and misses her.

OMKARA SINGH OBEROI : brother of shivaay a self made billionare great artist loves gauri to the core wants to marry her(here there will be no dil boley oberoi track) both met each other through  anika and fell in love. misses his bhabi, very supportive.

GAURI: sweet,supportive best frnd to annika. A dancer, singer &well known lawyer across the country but never exposes to media.She kept her identity hidden bcoz of some reasons.misses anika,loves om wants to marry him.

note: annika is educated. she is a gold medalist in M.B.A from a very reputed university in london and can speak english fluently.

YASH S : top most bussiness man in the world a mysterious character.

Arjun singhaniya : treats yash as his own bhai has some connection with anika great bussiness men owns a chain of hotels all over the world.

Innaya Maheswari: finacee of yash Fashion designer.

Sanskar Maheswari: a doctor by profession  owns a group of hospitals all arond the world brother of innayaa.

all oberoi family is same as show but but tejvi is sweet couple and om calls him as dad
pinky will be negetive for some time