CHAPTER 1

firstly anika and gauri are friends from childhood.
om and rudra knew anika,gauri are friends.

Anika is an arcitect & M.B.A graduate from university of london and holds doctrate too.
She is topper,goldmedalist of the university.
only gauri and rudra know that she is  highly educated.
she and Gauri kept their identity hidden bcoz of some reasons.(as the story proceeds,I will reveal everything accordingly.)
Rudra is an engineer and mba graduate from the same university where anika studied.

In my story Rudra is very intelligent& topper of his batch and an efficient hacker (which apart from family, anika,gauri nobody knew) but acts as childish bcoz he loves being pampered.

"story starts after 3 years of shivika's seperation".

Many things changed after seperation. Anika shifted to london. There she owns a company called "KARMA" which she started 8 years ago.It became successfull with in in 2 years.Now it is topmost company over the world. "USTAV"  is the event management company of KARMA.  Anika started ustav when she is with shivaay(here shivaay don't know she owns ustav he only knows she works in that) After seperation she merged ustav with karma. For world  the owner of these companies are different. KARMA is into many fields like construction, software,hospitality e.t.c, but karma is mainly in contruction field (as anika is architect).  In Business world she is called as "ANKY". None knows how she looks as she never appeared infront of media as the owner of karma, even employees of karma don't know , only some higher officials knew her.
In business world she is called as arrogant,shrewd,strict,powerfull Businesswomen.One mistake you will be out of company.

Anika is also a professional dancer and learnt music with gauri

SHIVAAY : he became same as in starting of show or we can say more than that.

PRESENT:LONDON
NIGHT 9:30
after a very tiring day anika returned from office and  switch on her voice mails and she continued to freshen up after some time one voice caught her attention and it was gauri's.It contains "hey anu hw ru it's been 3 years we haven't met and i am missing u soo much anu. you know what anu mere aur om ki shadi ki baat chal rahe hein. meri taraf se koi nahi hein baat karne ke liye.pls anu come back for me ,for ur soul frnd...byeee....miss u...

After hearing that she felt pain in gauri's words and decided to visit her and she took out her mobile called her manger and told to arrange her privatejet to mumbai for 2morow
after that she made a call to office and balanced her work as she is going to India then she packed her luggage and went to sleep thinking"ab kya cheena chahte hein mere se "and she drifted into sleep.
MORNING at 2:00 am she boarded flight nearly at 3.30 pm she landed in India after coming out she saw a car and a man waiting for her, man after seeing her went near to her wished good evening mam she smiled evening shivam. 

Anika: How  the work going on? 

shivam: quite good mam.
anika: shivam I am not coming to office any urgency call me ....and she made her way to the car. It is  brand new mercedes benz after drooping shivam to office she made her way to oberoi mansion.

OBEROI MANSION:
we can see all r  focousing on a girl or  we can say they are bullying her for being an middleclass and orphan and all are just watching.

###HERE MALHOTRAS AND OBEROIS ARE  FAMILY FREINDS AND PARTNERS #######

MALHOTRA FAMILY:
JITENDRA MALHOTRA: HEAD OF MALHOTRA IND WANT TO GET THEIR DAUGHTERS MARRIED TO SHIVAAY AND OM .HE IS SOME WAT GREY CHARACTER.

SUREKHA MALHOTRA: WIFE OF JITENDRA A SWEET PERSON WANTS THEM TO BE SETTELED,

RAGINI MALHOTRA : DAUGHTER OF JITENDRA SAME AS SERIAL.

DAMINI MALHOTRA : SWEET LIKE HER MOTHER.

(HERE JITENDRA WANTS TO MARRY THEIR DAIGHTERS TO SVIVAAY AND OM AS ALREADY  PINKY WANTS RAGINI TO GET MARTIED TO SHIVAAY SO HE ASKED OM'S HAND FOR DAMINI AND THEREFOTE OM REVEALED THAT HE LOVES SOMEONE AND WANTS TO GET MARRIED TO HER ONLY
THEN TEJ ASKED TO BRING HER TO MANSION SO THAT THEY CAN KNOW ABOUT HER 
AND THE GIRL IS NONE OTHER THAN GAURI SEEING GAURI AS OM'S LOVER RAGINI IS ENRAGED AND STARTED BULLYING HER.....

SCENE SHIFTED TO ANIKA DRIVING THE CAR

Anika is driving car  to oberoi mansion while driving she slipped into thoughts of past how she entered into mansion, shivaay and her marriage, seperation thinking all of that a layer of tears formed in her eyes.
she wiped them and made her way to oberoi mansion halted near the mansion. On seeing a new car at gate, security head rushed  to know who they are?  he came out  and knocked the glass but what he saw made him numb and allowed the car there she parked the car.She was about to enter into the mansion but stopped because a glance of past ran through her mind. she shoved it off and stepped into the mansion. No one noticed her presence but our shivaay's anika sensometer started working and he shifted his glance  towards the door and their he noticed  her coming towards them but thinking it as his imagination he remained same.

Screen shifted to anika who was standing:

she stood for some time and registered wats going on and there ragini was taking all shit about gauri which angered both shivaay and om before they can react they hearrd a slapping sound. All turned towards the source of sound and shocked to see anika slapped ragini in such a force she fell on floor and her lips started bleeding , this drawn attention towards anika there she stood boiling in anger.The first one who come out of shock was"SHIVAAY" He was about to shout but She turned towards gauri and slapped her hard.

om  got angry n clenches his fist...but he knows gauri deserves this.

Anika(to gauri): r u mad or r u a angel to listen every body accusation for no reason . Who r u?only a human dammit.who have a golden heart.but gauri is looking down without meeting her eyes.
Anika: I said look at me gauri .I am here standing before u.why d hell on earth u cant take a stand for ur self,saying this a lone tear escaped from her eyes which was only noticed by gauri.N this was enough for gauri and she just ran towards anika engulfed her in a bone crushing hug.
Everyone present there were dumbfolded as they were seeing their anika after long three years.
seeing her om had satisfied smile on his face and shivaay had wat not happy, hurt, and atlast love for his anika but his anger overpowered him.and pinky and ragini burning with anger and  jealousy...

Ragini: himmat kaise hui mujh par hath utane ki and she raised her had to slap but anika stopped and twisted her hand in such a way that she screamed hell out of her lungs with pain 

SHIVAAY :  he roared "annikaaa" which echoed whole mansion but it does not effected anika and continued threatening ragini  but shivayy goes towards anika and freed ragini from anika and started shouting at her........

shivay to anika: How dare u anika to do this before he would continue a voice stopped him that was none other than anika

Anika: and  "WHO ARE YOU TO STOP ME"?? mr.oberoi.