CH:8

RD: gd mrng every one pls b seated

before u people put on ur questions,
.           let me introduce myself
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

MYSELF RUDRA TO BE PRECISE
#RD# CEO OF KARMA AS U ALL KNOW 

on parllel side:
on seeing rudra shivaay is in shock. Never in dreams he expected, will meet his brother like this. From starting,whenever he thought about the ceo he had a strange feeling.
After that email he was curious to find about ceo but all his hopes turned down because he didnot knew that his own brother not letting him to know. Moreover he maintained such a secrecy over his profile being RD.

shivaay knew  rudra was never intrested to join in inherited bussiness and this is d reason he even rejected oberoi's industry intern offer.

seeing Rudra like this was a proud moment for him. But the thing hurt him most that his brother did not bother to tell him.Right now he is feeling like a stranger.

his thoughts were disturbed by some voice

mr.sinha: good to see u young man.
RD: Thanks mr.sinha.

mr.Bhalla : I have a small confusion
as far as I know your identity is still hidden and u make deals done through your employees then why this sudden appearance.

The same question is running in shivaay's mind.  why RD is hidden and why Rudra hidden from him.

Rudra: well!! yes u r mistaken but not.😊.. don't be confused. Yes my identity is hidden because it's my company's rule and it's make sure therefore, no one know about us. secondly, from the time, I appointed as d CEO, no deal happened without my consent and for some deals my employees are enough. There is no rule that for every dealing I should b present and I will make my presence whenever it is required and it happend today.

mr.george: If I am not wrong ur RUDRA SINGH OBEROI SON OF TEJ SINGH OBEROI AND BROTHER OF SSO
all r shocked with dis info they knew sso has two brother but don't know who r they ( up to now rudy didnot appeared in front media)

mr.george: am I right mr.sso
shivaay: yes (that is only he could say)

rudra saw his superman and felt bad today bcoz of him he was not in a state to give answer.

rudra: yes I am rudra singh oberoi and it's purely personal.Here I am called as RD better stick to that. said with an very arrogant voice which shaken roots of some people.

to avoid further discussion he started presentation with dis shivaay broken from his trance and focused on presentation.

firstly i will be giving a brief about this project it gonna be the biggest project of the year and hence todays presentation is mainly for the investors since if you are investing then you need to have complete faith in me and the company and like you all know there are 9 other companies present with us in that two of these companies will be in  partnership with KARMA in this project. so lets begin with the presentation.
the projector is oned and rudra begin with the presentation even though it was a brief one rudra goes deep inside each point and explains what exactly he means. while all the others are  speechless at the way he is presenting everything.
finally after 1 hours the presentation gets over.

rudra: okay so here i end the presentation now it is you decision if you are in for this project or out.

mr.sinha: we r in
ragini: we r intrested
shivaay: I am in
all others except mr.george are intrested.