Part 10

The very next day sanyu went for ofc & saw each & every person engaged in the discussion of what to wear in party. Sanyu was least bothered about all this so, she started doing her work...

Sahil was observing her all the time while she was unknown of his Gaze... Suddenly their boss came there & unfortunately he observed sahil's gaze towards Sanyukta... He clenched his jaw as a sudden rage boiled inside his blood...

He went inside his cabin & after 1hr he called sanyu in his cabin...
She got inside his cabin & said..."sir hv u called me?"
"Yes cmplt these files...as soon as possible!"... He ordered
" ok sir!"...she took them and was about to go when he asked..."oh hello! Where r going? "
"To cmplt these files!"... Said sanyu
" so why r u going outside? "...he asked
" sir I think u r forgetting... My desk is outside! "...said sanyu
"No miss aggarwal... I hv shifted your desk here in my cabin!"..., he said

" sir but why?"...asked sanyu
" as I know that u don't do your work seriously... So I hv decided that from now onwards u'll work here in front of me! Now u may go there & start your work..."...said Randhir pointing towards a table and chair placed in front of him

She sighed & went towards her new found desk. She sat there & started her work... The peon came & kept the required files on her desk...with her essentials...

She was completing her work whereas randhir was stealing at her. Her hair strands were continuously distracting her so she tied it down and clutched it with a pen...

She was doing her work with utmost attention when randhir came near her & broke her trance... She got up suddenly whereas randhir was looking at her eyes...his hand went back towards her head...& he made her hair free from the clutch...sanyu got surprised, she asked..."SS..sir yeh kya Kia aapne?".

"Woh mere pen ka ink khatm hogaya tha issliye yeh Lena pada...thank u!!"... Said randhir composing himself. He went back to his desk whereas she thought..." Yeh pakka kisi mental asylum ka patient tha!"

Thank u