Part 20

Due to hunger...sanyu was quickly stuffing the pizzas inside her mouth...while Sahil kept adoring her with a faint smile...

Oh how cute was she looking when that creamy cheese was leaking through the side of her lips....

He forwarded her a napkin whereas she frowned looking at it...
Sahil rolled his eyes and then himself took the initiative to remove that cheese from her mouth...whereas she blushed...at his action!!

On the other hand someone...who was keeping both eyes on them...felt a burning pain inside...and that person was none other than randhir...!!

****
After finishing their broth...sanyu and Sahil started their work again...

Due to some official work urgency...Sahil had to leave early...!! Though he wanted to spend sometime with sanyu but damn!! His work was something which always came btwn them...

Bidding a bye to sanyu...Sahil left the ofc...thus sanyu also bidded a bye to him and continued her work...whereas on the other hand randhir who was watching them from his cabin's glass window smirked ...

****
The evening hobbled in thus everyone started leaving the ofc...

Not to forget sanyu was the last one...who was left in ofc...reason?? Again that work pressure...!!

Completing her works...she looked at the clock...which was striking 8:15pm...

"Come on sanyu!! Move fast... otherwise u can't even get the last bus!!"...she mumbled to herself...

She arranged her stuffs...and took her bag...
She came out of the ofc..
And started walking...when she felt that someone is following her...

She frowned and looked behind...but none was there...
She frowned and again started to walk when after taking some steps she again felt the same thing...

She gulped...and started sweating...!!
She started moving fast...which was equivalent to running...when her leg collided with a stone...

She screamed loudly and was about to fall...when someone held her hand tightly...making her astonished...

She gulped and looked at the person...who was none other than randhir...
Her eyes widened...as she saw him in front of her...
Whereas he kept looking at her doe eyes...

They fused their eyes with each other...for more than a minute...when a certain car which was passing nearby ...blowed it's horn...making them come out of their trance...

Randhir pulled her towards him with a jerk...thus she held her shoulders tightly...
"Do you think yourself equivalent to Mary Kom!!?? I mean going along the street that too at this time ....alone!! Or Do u think it's some film...?? Where a hero will cm and save u...if u r in some trouble??"...asked randhir

Sanyu withdrawed her hands from his soldiers...and mumbled nervously..."so...sorry!!"...
"Don't u have a cab booking app on your mobile phn??"...asked randhir
Thus she nodded in a no. Looking down...

She was about to leave the place again
..when Randhir held her hand making her frightened...!!
She turned towards him...when he said..."cm with me...the road is not safe...so I will drop u till home!!"...

"No sir...I mean...I can manage...don't worry!!"...said sanyu
"Yes I saw that!!"...he taunted...making her frown...
"Look...as a boss it's my duty to look after my employee's safety..
So don't argue with me further...!!"...he warned...

"Huh!! Idiot guy...don't even know how to handle girls...!!"...she mumbled inwardly ..
"Now don't go anywhere...wait here!! Am bringing my car...!!"...he said and went towards the parking area...whereas she twisted her lips and waited there..

After sometime he came down with his car...and pulled down the window...
"Get in!!"...he ordered...
Sanyu twisted her lips again and opened the door of the passenger seat...

She got inside and closed the passenger door...thus he started the car...only to move towards her destination!!

Thank u

(Do read my new FF AASHIYAAN)