A Begining

Age 12-
Today I will be assigned to a 3 person squad, I'm so excited. I got ready and ran down stairs. "Hurry up and eat, you need to have a lot of energ-" i interrupted my 'dad', "I know, that's why im in a rush!" He laughed and gave me my breakfast. I ate and we walked to the academy.

Im the first one there and wait. Sasuke walks in and sit next to me. "You're Naruto, right?" I looked at him, "yeah". He looked away and waited. Other students started to walk in, and ino & sakura were fighting for a spot next to sasuke. Then Dad, I mean Sensei started to speak. He told everyone to sit, and started to announce teams. I was with Sakura and Sasuke.

Once it was lunch, I stayed inside and read about new ninjutsu. Then sasuke walked torwards me, and sat next to me. "Why aren't you with me and sakura?" I answered, "because I'm... Im not used to being social, and she is annoying.." He sighed, "you're right, its always, 'sasuke-kun' this, and 'sasuke-kun' that." He looked at me, and realized I wasn't paying attention, so to get my attention he tilted my head, so we are face to face. I blushed. "Can you not, this is the reason girls like you so much" i got up, "I'm not interested.."

Sasuke-
Damn, she looked so pretty. Now she wants nothing to do with me. Oh well, i guess.