Strong *Sasusaku Fanfiction*

Sasuke and Sakura was outside of Sakura's house with the rest of the gang. (Naruto, Hinata, Shikamaru, Ino) There was a bench but it was just good for 4 so Sakura and Sasuke were on a blanket instead. They were looking above the dark blue sky, looking at the shining stars while Naruto and Hinata were talking and Ino with Shikamaru were taking selfies.

Sasuke's POV

Okay, its 7pm and Sakura has to go home by 8pm... I should take her to that place now...

Hey, Sakura...
Yes, Sasuke-kun?
I was wondering... If you could... Come with me right now because I really wanted to take you to this special place.
But we only-
Have an hour left, I know... But I promise to take you home before 8pm. So do you trust me?

*giggles* Of course I trust you, Sasuke-kun! So where-
Just come with me. *I held her hand and lead her to the car, we silently drove towards to place*

S-sasuke-kun... Where are we?
A place where only you and me, cherry blossom... *I held her arm, I sat near a tree and rested my back on it while gently pulling Sakura on me. She sitted on my lap as she rested her head on my chest. I slipped my fingers between the spaces of her's. It fitted perfectly.. But she suddenly stood up and rushed towards the water near us and giggling with the small fishes* *thinks: I really wanna hold her hand more, but it's hard to maintain it like that... Knowing she is entertained easily to things such as this place.* *stares and admiring Sakura* Our hearts... Its like they are sitting together... But pages wih no inks are between our hearts, its just that, there is so many things I wanna tell her. *goes near to Sakura* Sakura...

Sasuke-kun...?
I wanted to-
Oh! Look at the fishes twirling around!
Yeah, but-
And the cheery blossom tree you leaned on is so beautiful to look at!
Sakura, will you lis-
And look above-

Sasuke bangs Sakura on the cherry blossom tree.

S-sasuke-kun...!
Look, Sakura... Will you stop talking and listen to me for a second?
Y-you're telling me I'm very talky?!
It's not like like that-
Well I'm sorry! *about to run away but Sasuke gripped her wrist*
Sakura! Will you stop acting immature?! You know I never meant it that way!
Well I'm sorry, Sasuke! Because I just need you to hear me out!
W-what? Need?!
I hate being ignore! I did that on purpose! But I was listening to you. You don't need to tell me the hard way!
Well if you're talking about need then fine!
W-what?
I... I need you, don't leave. *looks away, blushing*
You need me? *turns red*
Look, I'm sorry if I say I need you, but I really don't care. Because I'm not scared of love. And... When I'm not with you... I'm weaker, is that so wrong?
S-so... You're telling me... You need me and... I make you strong?
Yes... *looks down and sighs*
Aww Sasuke-kun! *lowers head and kisses him*

*kisses her back then pulls back from the kiss* And also I wanted to ask you this... *kneels in front of her*
S-sasuke... Kun...?
Sakura Haruno, my cherry blossom. Will you marry me?

*tear falls* Sasuke-kun! *hugs him tight* Yes, a big big big YES!

*kisses her passionately while putting the ring on her finger*

I love you...
I love you too...

Thanks for reading! Comment me what you think :D