#11

#GunHee

♥️ ChaeChing$, LeeHoney, Wonsexyho, and 588 others likes

#GunHee: the cutest little phone invader you've ever seen. Thanks for today Hyungwonnie 😽

Minhayok: Chae Hyungwon! Is this why you turned your back on me?!

2wonismykink: Okay cute but why is he with this guy who looks like a llama.

ChaeChing$: ^ rood but good one.

#GunHee: @2wonismykink r u referring to Amber?

2wonismykink: No I'm referring to Chae Hyungwon and Shin Hoseok looks good together.

LeeHoney: gun ur the cutest fake ex bf but i agree with the kink.

2wonismykink: thank u, pest.

LeeHoney: okay u know what no thanks i am not shipping HyungWonho.

#GunHee: ^^^^^^^.

"Who the fuck is this 2won kink shit" Jooheon mutters and Changkyun was busy fiddling with the other's fingers, laughing.

"Hyungwon-hyung and Wonho-hyung got some shippers I see" Changkyun states as he continues to watch Jooheon scrolling through more comments laughing each time there's some roasting going on.

"Hyung" Changkyun calls and Jooheon hums a response.

"Should we tell them?" Jooheon tore his eyes on his phone and diverts them to the brunette who's been resting his head on the older's shoulder.

"Nah, let them focus on making Wonho realize he is not straight for Hyungwon first" Changkyun mumbled a hum and shifted his position, making himself more comfortable beneath the blonde's body and snuggles closer for warmth.

"We will tell them sooner baby, don't worry" Jooheon puts his phone down under his pillow and wraps his arms around the younger.

"Love you hyung" The youngest whispers eyes closed and face compressed within the other's chest.

"I love you too, Lim" Jooheon pulls Changkyun closer and placed a kiss on top of his head and strokes his soft strands making the other fell asleep.

"Look at this two, thinking they could hide something from me" Kihyun chuckles silently and carefully closed the door without making it creak a sound. I swear, Yoo Kihyun is the most mysterious creepy nugget.

He was supposed to barge in the room to order the couple to buy ice cream because he doesn't feel like going outside but wants to eat some, but instead 'accidentally' eavesdropped their so called secret.

Kihyun sighs and went back to his room and plopped on his bed.

"Hey, what's up?" Wonho asked.