#25

Days became weeks

Weeks became months

When was the last time Hoseok talked to Hyungwon without forcing himself?

Often times Minhyuk would initiate to form a conversation between them, but Hoseok would either kill it or leave it.

Hyungwon was beginning to feel shit. Hoseok doesn't even know a thing, he didn't have the time to grab to explain yet here he stood like a ghost that he is being ignored by the love of his life.

As if anything could get things worst, life back at their apartment wasn't even slightest better.

Conversations would either go "I'll go to the toilet first" or "Kihyun said we should eat", or worst "Don't breath around me"

Hyungwon could only mutter a deep "fuck" and wished if only he could just grab Hoseok and fucking kiss him and tell him he is assuming wrong things.

The typical 'it's not what it looks like' bullshit.

Or tie him on the bed and fuck him until he'll go sore as hell. Either way, Hyungwon was confident enough he could do both but he can't. He means, he won't.

He can't bring Hoseok to talk to him nor let him explain.

"Hoseok, we should go outside"

"H-Hey, wanna date?"

"Sup bro, let me fuck yo"

"Roses are red, violets are blue, let me suck you?"

"Fuck this shit..." Hyungwon ruffled his hair. He is at this point of level of self-hating. He just can't come up of an idea to ask Hoseok out. A decent one to be exact.

"What's up?" Changkyun popped his head out of nowhere and Hyungwon only groans.

"Go away, asswipe" Changkyun cocked a brow.

"I would if only you weren't so sexually talking to yourself there," Hyungwon blushed at himself, "If I've known better, you're self juicing this valentines"

Changkyun mocking him isn't helping at all. It's not only making him sexually frustrated, it's making him hate himself more.

"I suck" Hyungwon breaths and Changkyun stared in awe.

"You know who sucks more?" Hyungwon raised his head to meet the younger's eyes.

"Your mouth on Wonho-hyung's diddly doo" Changkyun gave a loopsided smile and Hyungwon could only roll his eyes.

"Like bitch I know" Changkyun only snorts at him.

"So?," Hyungwon stared back, "what do you mean so?"

Changkyun facepalmed before grinning like an idiot, "So, you shouldn't sulk here and do nothing. It won't get you to suck his dick dumbass"

Changkyun got kicked out of the room.

-

But Hyungwon was lying if he said he ain't doing a thing. Maybe Changkyun has a point.

"I deserve Hoseok's dick" Jooheon choke on his drink when he heard Hyungwon chanting a mantra.

"The fuck's wrong with him" Jooheon muttered to Minhyuk who's baking little heart cookies for Hyunwoo.

"Let him be" Minhyuk shooed Jooheon away who has been eyeing the freshly out from the oven 1st batch of cookies. Hyungwon was still busy preparing something while chanting his little mantra with a focused game face.