#47

"It's a wrap! Thank you everyone!" The photoshoot director's voice boomed to the entire place as he used his megaphone making Hyungwon wince as his ears cringes from the frequency.

"You cold?" He turned to his partner as he notices the lady rubbing her palms furiously beside him.

"Body mesh and nothing but a piece of chain and some nipple tapes? Sure is cozy and warm" Hyungwon laughs as Seulgi walks funny towards the tent. Body visibly shaking from the cold temperature despite the warm looking setting.

Halfway from walking, he quickly grabbed his black wool jacket hanged from one of the plastic chairs he purposely put near the set to grab it once the shoot ends. He's freezing and probably slightly annoyed (he really was) to Seulgi but even though he's dressed to nothing compared to her, he'd offer the wool to the lady in a beat.

"Keep warm" He simply said as he wrapped the thick wool around her and softly pat her head before walking ahead to the tent because for fuck sake he's freezing as hell and being a gentleman for once pays a price, that might be an upcoming fever.

Seulgi blinks and tries to process what the latter just did. She slowly walked while inhaling the wool's scent, embracing the fluffy garment as it hid the growing red tint across her cheeks.

"Just friends huh" She was startled when her assigned makeup artist suddenly appeared right next to her, accompanying her walking slowly like a new born penguin not used to the cold.

"He's just being nice" She wrapped the wool tightly and rolled her eyes as the staff continuously teased her.

"I was carrying this warm blanket to wrap around you, guess I was beaten to it" the staff cheekily smiles and assists her once they arrived the tent.

"You should've run towards me directly and slammed that heavy thing on me then," she chuckles and sat down the chair while her artist brought the makeup remover wipes and some facials. "Couldn't let me expect to wait a prince charming every now and then when I'm almost dressed to a thin parchment paper" that made her artist laugh while her eyes were told to be close for the makeup to be wiped off.

Once her makeup was off and her hair brushed back to straight, she swiftly removed her entire attire from top to bottom exhaustingly as all she wanna do is rest rest rest and rest and didn't gave a fuck from the glances she receives from the other staffs.

Not that she really cares if by the next minute her nudes would be posted for the entire world to see, she was just goddamn uncomfortable with her clothes and wants it off immediately. She wouldn't dare to breath around it ever again even if it made her a sex goddess for an ample of time.

Wearing only her nude lace underwear and Hyungwon's wool jacket to cover her nipple tapes, she walked barefoot towards the dressing room to grab her own clothes unaware of the figure on the corner.

"You really don't care if men saw you naked aren't you?" Seulgi was startled and jumped in surprise when suddenly from the corner Hyungwon emerged.

"What the fuck? You've been there?" She wrapped the wool as if it could hid her 90% stark naked state from the man in black hoodie.

"I was charging my phone and suddenly didn't realize I'm in porn world now" Hyungwon smirked and it took Seulgi her entire sanity to not slap it off his face using her lips.

What the hell is this guy made off? Gold, glitter and bones?

"Ow, the fuck" she yelps when she felt a pang of pain right her foot.

Great, she didn't realize she accidentally kicked a tiny vase near where she was standing and was surprised when Hyungwon suddenly spoke.

"Shit, come here" Hyungwon pulled her when he also just noticed the blood gushing out his partner's foot.

"No, I'm fine it's just a littl—-"

"Sit down, you're hurt" she immediately shut up when she heard Hyungwon's deep voice as he carried her to sit down on the table making her back rest on the wall and her leg straight, close enough for the other to check it closely.

"Stop lying its just a little when theres a tiny shard of glass here" He whispers and carefully removed the glass and quickly fished his hanker-chief from his pocket and wiped the blood out.

Seulgi was nervous.

She doesn't know if she's nervous if her foot was injured badly now that they have to prepare for another comeback.

Or she was nervous of the man in front of her who's At least 3 inches close to her while tending her bleeding foot.

Who are you kidding Seulgi? your legs quiver the slightest even by just hearing his name and you expect to feel nothing when he's this close to you behind the set and it's just you and him?

"You okay? You've been staring" Hyungwon snapped her out of her thoughts when he notices the lady just looking at him after he stopped the bleeding of her foot unaware that he wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Sorry... I was being clumsy" Seulgi lowers her head enough of her embarrassment she caused the entire day.

"Don't worry, everyone's got a clumsy side" Hyungwon whispers and went near her as he raised the lady's chin up to level with his eyes using his index finger.

Seulgi was about to open her mouth to speak when the room's door suddenly flung open.

"Am I disturbing something intimate?" Hyungwon broke the  contact with Seulgi and turned around only to be greeted with a smirk from the new arrival.

"Hyungwon-ssi, the producer of your entertainment is looking for y—-oh you found him" The director barged in and noticed how silent the situation was.

"Yeah, I found him I guess" He smirks and Hyungwon raised a brow at the other. Seulgi slowly retreats her legs that she was also unaware being wrapped around Hyungwon's waist and hugged it to her chest. She felt incredibly shy.

"Well okay I won't judge what I just saw here, but I believe you've been waiting for Hyungwon-ssi on the island for the past 8 hours till the shoot ends, Mr. Shin"

The said man turned around the director and politely smiled at him and looked back at the two models in front.

"If you don't mind, I have somewhere else to go with Mr. Chae, and I've been waiting for him ever since you step foot on this island"

xxx
omfg I updated THIS IS SOOOO WEIRD. Hi pls do comment how y'all been doing and your thoughts atm for this book 💖