How This Thing Works..

Alright.. 

Konnichiwa minna! It's been a long time now hasn't it?

I'm sorry I haven't updated or spoken a single word at all.. I know that most of you are already fed up with me.. And I don't blame you.. I will be updating both accounts (Thefifthknight).. Though I might not be as active as before.. But hey.. Was I ever active? 😂

I'm pretty busy. My daily schedule is tight cause I need to balance anime and school now.. Highschool isn't treating me well (the homework.. ) even so, I kinda fell in love with some of the homework, so I can't not do it.

Okay.. Now back to this book.. This is how it goes, you request, and I write the crap. Even if you don't request, I'll still write the crap. Cause I just don't care. 

You can request an X reader or a shipping (canon or fanon).

I might not know some of the Animes since I just started watching a handful, (the ones in the description) and it would be quite OOC (I'm warning ya). Please no Grammar Nazism, I do not appreciate it. Friendly but honest criticism are welcome, that way I can improve my writing and make you guys happy too!

Okay.. Other rules are;

1.NO X OCs
2.No lemons, lime etc.
3.Yanderes and other dere-deres are welcome
4.I write angst, fluff and some others
5.No fighting in the comments
6.I pick the earliest request to do first.

Like Ama-sensei always says, "The early bird gets the worm." (Amakata-sensei is from Free!)

Thank you for picking this crappy book to read! Please leave an honest vote and never be afraid to comment below what you think! (No bad negative comments tho) I'll try to update when I can and will try to figure out a schedule.. So for now, sunōfureku, please enjoy my content and see y'all later!

Sayonara matane!~~

                            ~Snowdrop❄