What the heck? My wish came true?

Thanks for reading XD and every time I write OMG it doesn't stand for Oh My God, but Oh My Goat. It's a new tiwist I've made same goes for OMFG still goat.

__________________________________________________________________________

Alice's POV

After I've practice on some Karate routines I took up my fingerless fighting gloves, which is black with red flame/stripes on. I went over to the room where my stuff  is. The music was loud on the stereo, and I started box and kick my boxing bag along with the rhythm. After half hour I stopped cause the mirrors were acting weird. I went over to the part of the room were the mirrors are. I swear that I could see blond spiky hair, red spiky, silver hair and the worst of all PINK hair! Then I felt something hit me and I fell down on the floor, thank God I have it covered with mat which damped the fall.Then it went black for a sec.

I open my eyes just to see right into the most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen. The colour reminded me of Gaara's turquoise eyes. Than I took a wider look at the person who was lying on top of me, which was kinda AWKWARD! It's impossible, this must be a dream! I'm most likely still unconscious, cause this is kinda stuff that doesn't happen in real life. The person that were lying on top of me was  none other than my all-time favorite anime/manga character Subaku No Gaara, or you can say Gaara Of the Desert, of my personal favorite Gaara Of the FUNK! I manage to take my eyes of the cutest anime/manga boy ever! Oh my fucking goat I sound like a freaking fan girl not good! But anyway I looked around and I just want to scream of happiness.

I saw Kiba who was crouched by the cutest ninja hound ever Akamaru. Naruto who was lying under Sasuke face against face, and I just wanna scream of joy cause their lips were attached to each other! Go SasuNaru! I saw Kankuro lying on Sakura, what a perv. I saw Temari lying on Shikamaru, awwww they are so cute together and if they arn't dating they sure will soon mohaha. For some reason Kakashi was the only one who didn't land on someone, or was lying under someone. Guess he's forever alone. I looked back at Gaara, and I started to blush. Oh my goat he's so cute, and I saw he has the love kanji on is forehead. The best part is that he has the black mark around his eyes that made him look like a raccoon or panda. I can't decide which one, but Shukau is suppose to have the form of a raccoon.

Then the door to my part of the gym open, we can split the gym so everybody can train private. Anyway the door open with a bang, and I saw my friends just standing looking like they just saw a ghost which made sens, I think.

"Misa Misa? Are they... who I think they are?" Naomi asked staring at the anime characters, especially Sasuke and Naruto.

"Well, yeah if I know correctly who you are thinking they are," I said. I knew she had her eyes fixed on Sasuke and Naruto.

"Oh my God," Sophie said.

"You said it sisi," Zoey said. Yeah they are twins.

"Well, this is something you see everyday," Chris said.

"Stating the obvious?" I said.

"Hum, I never thought I would say this but.... Gaara can you please get of me so I can stand up?" I said, and he nodded and got up. I got up and turned of my stereo that currently played "A little piece of heaven" by Avenged Sevenfold, which was quite ironic if you don't think of the lyric but the name. I saw that the Naruto character got up, and of course Naruto and Sasuke were trying get the "Kiss" of their lips.

"Um, this is quite extraordinary situation, but I hope you don't mind me ask... but who are you, and where are we? And how do you know Gaara's name?" Kakshi asked me.

"hum well.. to answer it so everybody understand" I looked at Naruto, and he just stared at me confused and maybe annoyed " Well first thing first I'm Alice, and those are Naomi, Sophie, Zoey and Christopher." I pointed at them. " The second thing and maybe answering your third question too... hum.. well... *awkward silence* this may come as a shock but you ain't in your own world anymore! You see you guys are characters in an anime series,and manga series called Naruto which is about your life as ninjas and more." I stopped to see if anyone got it.

"So basically you're saying that we are made up characters from whatever an anime and manga is," Shikamaru said. Well I shouldn't get surprised he got it since he as a IQ over 200.

"Well yeah, you can say that..." I said.

"Oyeah I've a manga and an anime called after me! Whatever that is! Beat that Sasuke! Believe it!" Naruto shouted. OMG he just said his famous line woho.

"Em.. if you guys would follow me I can show you what I'm talking about, and show were you can have your rooms," I said.

We all went to our library. I went to my shelves and just took out random Naruto manga, and some anime DVDs. They all looked surprised at the books.

"She's really telling the truth! These are thing that has happened to us!" I heard Sakura say.

"OMG she's more annoying than I though of curse I'm telling the truth! I never lie!" I said to Naomi, but loud enough that everyone heard me.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you Misa Misa, but you arn't the most honest person I know," she said.

"Anywwwaaaaay, it's late although is Friday or when I think about it Saturday, and I'm tired. So if you could follow me so everybody can get a room," I said a little annoyed. To my surprise I saw, no it must be my imagination going wild, or did I just see that Gaara almost smile!!

I eventually got in my bed after show were everyone could have their room. Gaara across mine. Next to him Kiba and Akamaru who has their room across Naomi's. Next to Kiba and Akamaru is Sophie's room, and across hers is Zoey. Next to Zoey was Naruto who is across Chris' room. Next to him is Sakura, who is across to Sasuke. He was next to Naomi, who is across to Shikamaru. He was next to Temari, who is across Kankouro, who is next to Kakashi. Why do we have so many spare rooms? O whatever I'm going to sleep.

Naomi's POV

"Noooooooo that's my ramen you blond baka!" I heard Alice scream probably to Naruto.

I turned around in my bed to try to get some more sleep but that didn't go so well. I heard something brake I just hop it's not what I think it was.

"NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU KILLED IT!! YOU MURDER YOU KILLED FAVOURITE CUP!!" I heard Alice scream.

"It wasn't my fault!" I heard a scared Naruto.

"Do ya see anyone else here!? Who could it be Caspar the friendly ghost!?" She shouts

Well if they are gonna keep going like this I can just say Sayonarra sleep. I could just imagine how she look, cause after she dyed her hair red she looked even more scarier when she got the face. I got dressed in a black short, black converse a grey t-shirt that said "Don't feed me or it would be the last thing you do", and I brushed my hair and teeth. I went down to the kitchen only to see a smirking Alice siting on Naruto who was on the ground.

"Revenge.. nothing taste better than revenge in the morning," she said victorious.

I heard something, and I saw Gaara standing behind me. I looked back at Alice again. What was that a hint of blush in her face. Haha she's a sucker for Gaara, but that I already knew.