The first day of school at least for the Naruto Charaters

Alice's PVO:

*BIP BIP*

Arrg! I don't want to wake up! 6 am is to early! Why do school have to start so early? Well better get up, and change to school uniform. Have I mention that we are in a private high school? If not well we are. I know we're rich and goes to private school, but that doesn't make us snobby. In fact I can't stand snobs.

I got my Scotch patten skirt on with black and dark blue routes, a white shirt and a black cardigan over with the school emblem on, and a tie with dark blue and black stripes hanging lose around my neck, to finish of the look a pair of black converse.I went into by bathroom to do my hair, but I ended up after five minuets with just hang it lose. I think I should go and check if they other is up yet.

"I can't believe the weekend is over already. So much has changed. First the Naruto characters appear, and Naomi is with Sasuke, and then you have Gaara and me. How in the freaking world did that happen?" I mumble to myself standing in the middle of my room.

"Is that a bad thing?" I piratically jumped up as I heard Gaara that was standing behind me without me notice it, and of course me being me attacked him on reflexes.

"Don't scare me like that!" I said jumping of him.

"It was you who didn't paid any attention to your surroundings," he said and then kissed me.

"Do you know if they other have gotten up yet?" I asked him.

"We were just missing you so I went to get you," he said grabbing my arm.

"Well, that's good. So what's your pretend name? I guess Chris is finish making your fake ID," I asked as we walked down to the kitchen.

"I think it was Luke Skywalker he said," he said.

"What? Are you fucking kidding with me?" I said in shook.

"Yes, they told me to say that," he said laughing at me.

"But seriously what's your name?" I said.

"Damon Shak," he said.

"Hum, that reminds me of demon in shack! O I've forgotten to ask you do still have Shukaku sealed inside you?" I said.

"No, the Akatsuki removed him," he said.

"Then you are able to sleep again?" I asked.

"Yes, what are you thinking of?" he said suspicious.

"Nothing special," I said innocent.

We arrived at school 20 min before the first bell is ringing. The Naruto characters had gotten some of our spare uniforms so they could wear. After finding parking spots at the parking lot we went to the administration to talk with the principal Mr. Jackson. One thing I like about Mr. Jackson is that he kind of looks like old man Third. Mr. Jackson even have the same marks in his face. Wierd right?

 "So miss Watson, miss Andrews, miss Holmes and Mr. Moore what can I help you with?" Mr. Jackson said leaning back in his chair.

"We have some new students for you!" I said.

"New students?" he said.

"Yes, Mr. Jackson. They are transfer students, and here is their papers," Chris said handing over the fake school papers he made.

"I see! Well the grades of the students looks good, and they behavior looks good. Were are the new students?" Mr. Jackson said.

"They are right out side," Zoey said.