Shopping time with our emergency creditcards, cause it's a emergency right?

Yay, new part!! Whoho, happy dance.... O whatever nones here anyway so... continue the story... and thanks for checking out the story, I appreciate it.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Alice's POV

After totally ruling over Naruto I went into the living room where everybody was. I was still embarrass after I found out that Gaara saw the entire "fight". The TV was on but it didn't seem like anyone payed attention to it. I sat down in the my favorite chair after I drove Kankurou out of it.

"Watcha doing?" I said. everybody look at me as I was idiot.

"Wow, thought crowd," I mumble to myself.

I looked at everybody siting there in their ninja outfit.

"AAAAA, I GOT IT!" I said jumping up.

"What is it Alice?" Zoey ask.

"We need to get to the mall asap! They are wearing their ninja outfit!" I said.

Everybody just stared at me again as if I was stupid, but nuhu I'm not the stupid one since I'm the only one who is thinking what I'm thinking.

"Yeah and?" Kiba ask.

"In our world you would just look like idiots if you walked around like that on the street," I said wile I made hand gestures toward him.

"You right Misa Misa!?" Naomi said. Was it me or did it sound like a question? Oh whatever.

"Yeah, people could easily recognize them if they were wearing their normal cloths," Chris said.

Yay, people starts to get it. I went over to one of the bookshelves, and I took out a specific book. Then the shelve swung up, and reviled our emergency safe. It's just so awesome cause it's just like in those awesome spy movies.  I pouted my index finger on the scanner, and the safe open. I took out the emergency credit cards that our parents gave us for in case of an emergency, and this was an emergency.

"Okay, So we only have three drivers so who will sit in my car?" I said.

We ended up (after a long wile of convincing the Naruto characters that it wasn't a trap, and Gaara let his jar stay behind) on our way to one of the malls. Me, Temari, Gaara, Shikamaru and Naomi in my black Mercedez C180 2012 edition. Sophie, Chris,Sasuke,Kiba, Kakashi in Sophie's red Alfa Romeo Giulietta. Kankurou, Zoey, Sakura and Naruto in Zoey's Black Audi RS5.

We got to the mall. We agreed that when were done we meet at the cafè. I dragged Gaara, Temari and Shikamaru with me. Naomi took Sasuke and Kakshi. Chris took Sakura. Zoey took Naruto. And Sophie took Kiba with her.

I'm not the biggest fan of shopping, but this mall as some awesome stores I just have to check out. I showed Temari were the girl cloth is, and let her find what she want cause she 19. I took Gaara and Shikamaru to the boys wear and found some really cool cloth that they could try on. They went to try on the cloth I found, and Temari went in too. I saw that the store had some My Chemical Romance stuff so I took them.

First came Temari who had found some cool cloth. She was wearing a white singlet, with a black unbutton shirt over were the sleeves were rolled up to her elbow, she had a black skirt with red stripes that made it look like a kilt, and she had red converse on.

"Fancy, are you trying to impress a certain Nara?" I ask.

"Shh, not so loud! They can hear you!" She said.

"No you don't say!" I said sarcastically

Then the certain Nara came out. I saw Temari blush when she saw him. He had black tight jeans, grey converse, grey t-shirt that said "Same shit, different days".

"Hey Nara! Your looking good I see!" I said

"Hum, thanks... I guess," he said.

Than he came out, and it felt like the whole world stopped. Gaara was wearing red converse, black tight jeans, one of those sweaters that looked like it had a t-shirt over it, but doesn't. The sleeves was red, and the rest was black with a skull that looked like the deatbat. And to finnish the look I had given him an all black fendora like I have on me. I could speak. I just looked away so he couln't see my face.

"I think that someone like the way my little brother looks like!" Temari wisper in my ear. I just blush.

Gaara's POV

I don't know whats with Alice, cause the moment she saw me her face went all red like her hair, and she turned away. She start to look at some stuff she had found for herself. I don't know if it's just me or she's trying to avoid looking at me. Did I take the clothes on wrong? One thing I'm sure of is that she looked real cute when she blush.

Alice's POV

"You should go back and change so I can pay for you clothes," I said trying avoid looking at Gaara, but it wasn't so easy.

I payed for the stuff, then I made the go to the bathroom so they could change from their ninja stuff. When they finally were done chancing clothes, and for some reason Temari came first out I though that since she's a girl she would be last! Anyway they finally got out, and we went to the cafè to meet up with the rest.

"Misa Misa what are you gonna take?" Naomi ask me.

"Uhm...I think I take a caffè mocca and a cookie, and you?" I said.

"I'm taking the same as you," she said.

"Shikamaru, Temari, Gaara what do you want?" I ask.

"Hum, I don't know maybe a chocolate milkshake, and a cookie too," Gaara said. Aww that reminds me of some pix I've seen on google, when Gaara is like "give me the cookie or I kill you!"

"I think I go for the same as Gaara," Temari said.

"Me too," Shikamaru said.

"Aww, you guys are just playing safe!" Naomi complain.

"That's cause it's a drag picking something else," Shikamaru said.

"OMG, He said it's a drag," I shouted. The Naruto characters just looked at me like I was nuts, Oh it's not far from the truth.

"WHAT?! It's one of my favorite line! Just as when Naruto says Believe it!, and Sasuke says Naruto you such a loser!" I said try to imitate their voices, but it probably didn't sound even close.

"Oyeah! Believe it! What? Hey! I'm not a loser!" Naruto said.

"Hn, Naruto you such a loser!" Sasuke said.

Oh my fucking goat they all have said my favorite lines! I'm so on cloud six right now! Well we got ordered the food. We talked then we got home, and I went straight up to my music/art studio. Yeah you can say that I'm kinda a multi-talent, but I'm not particularly good at anything though. I turned on my computer, and I was about start Spotify then someone knocked on the door.

"Com in," I said.

Temari's POV

"Com in," I heard Alice say, and I went in.

"Oh, Temari! Is there a problem or something?" She asked a little surprised to see me.

I took a quick look at the room. In one area of the room was a lot of drawing hanging on the wall, and most of them was of us. In another area was the a lot of music instruments, and most of them I never seen before. In the middle of these two areas was some photo stuff. I saw a screen behind her and the background image was Gaara. She saw what I was looking at and blocked the view. I think I saw her blush.

"I need to talk too you about what happen at the mall," I said.

__________________________________________________________________________

So comment if you want more ^^ and feel free to vote