Imagine 2: He cheats on you (Samxreader) + (Deanxreader)

A/N: This chapter is important. They WILL get back together with you. Cas isn't included, he would NEVER do that.
"*" means I'll explain at the end of the chapter

Sam/Dean
You guys just got back from a VERY difficult hunt, and were tired.

Sam and Dean wanted to go to the bar, but you decided to stay at the bunker.

"No, I'm going to finish this book. You guys have fun! And be safe" You called after them.

"We will, goodbye." They said in unison.

✦At this bar✦
Sam and Dean ordered a beer. The hunt lasted for weeks. They could really use a break.

So, naturally they got drunk.

Lesson 1: When you get drunk, you make bad decisions.

Some whores (not really, but they looked like them) seduced Sam and Dean into sleeping with them.

________________________
You were worried sick. Sam/Dean didn't come home last night. You were calling Cas, but he was busy in heaven.

You even tried Crowley, he told you to piss off.

Finally, after hours of worrying, they came stumbling into the door.

"Sam/Dean Winchester! I've been worried SICK about you!" You screamed.

Sam/Dean looked at you and gulped. You noticed a faint lipstick stain on their collar.

"Samuel Winchester/Deanna* Winchester! I've never been so disgusted and disappointed in my entire life!" You scream, running to your room.

"Baby, it's not even like that" he said, chasing after you.

"Don't touch me" You said, as you packed your things and left.

*= In an episode of supernatural, it stated that Dean was named after his Grandmother, Deanna, so I decided to make that his full name.

A/N- Sorry it was so short! School is the worst, so now i'm updating. I will be updating every Friday.

Comment, Vote, and Share!