Rules . . .

T H A N K • Y O U

Just thanks guys for all the votes and comments and love on my sketchbook.

So these are the rules. Please follow them :)

R U L E S

1. Art has no boundaries. Don't limit yourself.

2. Please comment on the chapter of the contest you would like to participate in.

3. I'd prefer if you only submit one picture per contest, but if you're extremely proud of your work and want to submit two, then by all means.

4. I would hope that none of you youngsters would try something so silly as to steal someone else's art *squints suspiciously*

5. Don't steal art. That's not cool.

6. Seriously. Don't do it.

I N F O R M A T I O N

So I'm the only judge, and I'll pick a winner or a top three (if there's enough submissions).

You can submit your art by posting a picture of your beautiful work of art in a story here on Wattpad. Make sure to tag me in the chapter or I won't know.

I also would suggest sending in your submission before the due date, but I'm a lenient person so I might allow a late submission or two. But that might change if it becomes an every contest kind of thing.

I cannot stress this enough; you DO NOT have to be an artist to enter these contests. These are for fun and for the love of all things creative.

Well, that about sums it up.

Much love,

Maddie