Contest 5 Winners

Hello friends, time for the results of contest 5. Sadly, there were only 3 entries so I didn't feel like it would be very nice of me to rank the only three. I did want to showcase the one I thought stuck out the most creatively, though.

Also, I don't think I'll do another contest anytime soon. The past four contests received multiple entries and participants, but this time it didn't happen. I feel like this could have something to do with school having started, making everyone too busy. (tbh I also kind of forgot about this so)

Okay that's it for my rant, now to the winner!

F I R S T • P L A C E

Artist:  panthertail

The longer you look at this the more you notice & the more I love it. There are so many important details and little things about this piece of art that really just make it stick out from the rest. The colors are attractive, the interpretation of the contest topic was extremely creative and implemented well, and the message is easily received. Also, the overall artistic ability in this work is superb. (I especially love the pizza on her sweater)

P R I Z E:
10 votes! Comments! Pleasure of knowing you did well! Love!

Thank you to everyone who participated and/or supported me and this contest! Remember to tell me in the comments what you would like for me to comment & vote on.

Thanks!