Chapter Two: Dinner and Shopping

Hermione

              It took forever for me to be able to find the main dinning room. But it was so worth it when I see the feast laying before me. I look up at the grandfather clock that was sitting in the corner. It just now rang 7:00. I step through the threshold, finding Draco sitting at the head of the table, sitting across from the entrance. He looks me up and down and nods in approval.

"You clean up very well Granger. And you smell good."

"Thanks." I reply, blushing slightly.

"Is that Lavender?" Draco asks me.

"And lemongrass." I respond.

"Well, sit down." Draco nods his head towards the seat to his right.

               I slowly walk around the table, sitting down delicately on the priceless antique chair. The feast consisted of lamb chops, asparagus, mashed cauliflower, cotton candy salad, and French onion soup. It was the most amazingly set out feast I've ever seen in my life. Even better than Mrs. Weasley's food seemed like child's play. Draco portioned my food out for me, giving me a little bit of this and a little bit of that. I blush slightly when Draco slides my plate over to me.

"That is dessert." Draco explains when I eye the cotton candy salad.

"Oh." I reply, blushing like mad because he caught me staring at the food.

               Draco picks up the biggest fork from his long line of silverware. I follow suit and use it to eat my asparagus. After a while, I couldn't help but sigh at some of the food options. They were just so good that I couldn't resist. I took more bites and tasted different flavors and textures. I enjoyed my meal plenty. Draco smirks down at his plate, hearing me sigh and moan at my food.

"You don't like it do you?" Draco asks softly, spooning some soup into his mouth.

"I do." I admit. "I'll have to thank the house elf that made this food."

"Actually, I made it."

"What?" I raise and eyebrow and almost drop my fork.

"You heard me." Draco says with a smile. "I made it."

I look down at my plate and then back up at him. "You did an amazing job." I respond, looking back down at my plate.

"Thank you." Draco seems reluctant to say it.

"No problem." I blush. This is awkward.

"Are you ready for dessert?" Draco asks me softly.

"Yes please." I reply, biting my lip.

                Draco serves me the dessert with care. He likes to handle everything. What next? Controlling in bed? I shudder, I cannot believe I thought I'd even fuck the ferret. Draco seems to notice my disgusted shudder and raises an eyebrow. I shake my head, too ashamed of myself to even mention it to him. I finish my cotton candy salad and stand up, grabbing all of my dishes and looking at Malfoy.

"Where do I take these?" I ask.

"I'll take care of them." Draco responds.

"Okay." I reply, sitting the dishes back down on the table.

           I turn to walk towards the door, but I forget how to get back to my bedroom. I turn my gaze back to Draco's who's smirking at me.

"I forgot how to get back to my room."

"I'll show you." Draco responds, standing up from the table, dishes forgotten at that moment. "Come with me."

I follow Draco back to my room, making sure to pay attention to things so I can get back to my room when breakfast rolls around. When we arrive to my bedroom, I sigh. I look over at Draco and I know he's expecting something.

"Thanks." I whisper almost inaudibly.

"You're welcome." Draco responds.

I enter my bedroom, closing the door softly behind me, wandering around the room. It's filled with things that I'd use in day to day life. Like a bookcase stacked with books, spare wands, bath towels, extra clothing and camping stuff? I question where I'm really living now. Malfoy's certainly don't go camping. In a muggle tent? That's not possible either. I'll question Malfoy about it later. I sit on the comfortable bed, looking up at the ceiling. I should change into pjs. There's a strong chance I won't be going out of this room until breakfast I think to myself. I stand up and make my way to a couple of dresser drawers. I search through all of Mrs. Malfoy's pajamas until I find her hidden stash of lingerie? They were kinky. I note to myself. I pick out a regular white shirt and blue pj bottoms. Both of them were slightly too big on me but I'll make due until I get my clothes. Tomorrow will be a long and torturous day. I lay in bed and think before slowly falling asleep to the sounds of thunder outside.

Morning:

             I wake with a sharp knock at the door. I yawn and sit up. I look around confused for a few moments before standing up and making my way to the door. Another sharp knock comes to the door and I open in with an annoyed inhale.

"What?" I ask.

"Are you ready to go shopping?" Draco asks me suddenly.

"Does it look like I'm—" I get cut off by a yawn. "Ready?" I ask.

"Not really. I suggest you get ready. We'll be leaving in about an hour so I'd hurry up and get ready if I were you." Malfoy says before walking off.

            I groan when I close the door, stalking over to the closet, hoping to find something decent. I find decent undergarments out of the dresser. It was black and a dark grey. And plus,it's not like Malfoy was going to see it.

I then look through all of Mrs

I then look through all of Mrs. Malfoy's old clothes, finding something very pretty and very stylish.

              I change into the navy blue pencil skirt and the white cashmere thick tank top and the navy blue blazer

              I change into the navy blue pencil skirt and the white cashmere thick tank top and the navy blue blazer. I slip on the cream colored three inch heels and grab the blue floral clutch. I magically put my hair into a tight Dutch braid and apply a little clear lipgloss for a shimmery touch. I walk out of the room feeling myself stumble slightly. Draco was standing not too far from my room. Draco smiles slightly.

"You chose that one out of all of those choices."

"Are you ready to go?" He asks me stubbornly.

"Yes." I reply.

Let the torturous day begin.

To be continued!!!