playlist

(playlist is in the external link if you would like to listen to it while you read)

i. control by halsey
"I'm bigger than my body, I'm colder than this home. I'm meaner than my demons, I'm bigger than these bones."

ii. last of the real ones by fall out boy
"I know this whole damn city thinks it needs you, but not as much as I do, as much as I do."

iii. i got you by bebe rexha
"I can see you hurtin' I've been through the same thing. Baby, don't you worry. I got you."

iv. run boy run by woodkid
"This world was not made for you. Run, boy, run! They're trying to catch you."

v. hold me back by daniel dobbs
"Help please; come in. Stay close to me, let me feel the heat that keeps e from going cold."

vi. until we go down by ruelle
"I feel it running through my veins. I need the fire just to know that I'm awake."

vii. human by dodie
"I want the secrets your secrets haven't found. Paint me in trust, call me your best friend. Call me the one, this night just can't end."

viii. feelings by hayley kiyoko
"If I look in your eyes I'll want you to hold me. I'm sorry that I care."

ix. wildwood by fleurie
"I'm wide-eyed and it's midnight. I can't sleep and it don't feel right."

x. chasing highs by alma
"3 AM, you just touched my hand and made me lose my focus. I almost didn't notice."

xi. dusk till dawn by zayn ft sia
"But you'll never be alone. I'll be with you from dusk till dawn."

xii. wolves by selena gomez and marshmello
"Break down these walls and come right in. I wanna feel the way we did that summer night."

xiii. believer by imagine dragons
"Take up my message from the veins, speaking my lessons from the brain, Seeing the beauty through the pain. You made me a, you made me a believer."

xiv. perfect by ed sheeran
"Dancing in the dark, with you between my arms. Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song."