Chapter 1

AN - ***********Hey my wattpaders I dedicate this next chapter to all of my new fans and readers I am shocked amazed and ever so grateful that you deem my story read worthy I hope I keep you guys thoroughly entertained.  So sit back somewhere comfy put your feet up and enter into my world of fantasy, dominance and imagination xxxx***************

SEVEN DAYS LATER

"Five," whip, "six," whip, was all the noise you could hear coming from the room were he sat watching the new submissive being trained into her new role and he was utterly bored.  He didn't know why but it no longer brought him joy, from hearing the crack of the whip against a soft pliant skin and the soft moan that would follow as it left its mark on the girl. "Seven." Her moan was deep and guttural now at this point and could be heard from across the the hall.  Yet Phillip was utterly beside himself with boredom, watching the act of a new sub finding their bliss for the first time to the pain/pleasure feeling no longer filled him with satisfaction.

Phillip has only to assume that his reasons for his disinterest is due to the amount of time he's seen the scene and nothing's new to him, it's all just repetitive.  He doesn't get anything new from the experience because he knows how its going to end They all act afraid at first, almost unsure of their behaviour until he focuses his eyes on them. A set of ice blues with flecks of purple, depending on his mood the flecks take on a deeper shade changing his eyes to a violet storm.  You stare into his eyes and you have no other option than to be on your knees submitting to him, wanting to only please him and his needs no matter how depraved they might be.

Master Phillip Iliano of the Silver Scarr Pack, the strongest in all of Europe has been described to have the eyes of an angel, the body of a God and a silver tongue. To put it simply Master Phillip was tired it, he's been searching for his submissive for over 200 years, The woman that's meant to fulfill the prophecy given to him eons ago. Without her his successes mean nothing to him, he's waited to feel her need to please him, to have her underneath him and the urge he would feel to dominate her and protect her.

With the training going on in the background Phillip sat and looked around his hall where whips, chains and paddles of all sizes adorned the walls, hand made contraptions could be seen throughout his hall of pain and pleasure, and he was pleased with what he saw.  He didn't know why but he had been feeling antsy lately - not sure why. He just wasn't able to sleep lately with the feeling like something life changing was going to happen.

Trying to shake that feeling off a buzzing noise suddenly catches his attention he tries to pinpoint the location of the noise only to realise that it's coming from him! Phillip reaches for his mobile phone in his back pocket and snaps annoyingly into it. "What!" His top men already knew not to disturb him while a new sub is being trained and he hates being disobeyed so ready to rip a new one into his second in command Gorgio he's  interrupted by hearing him say, "Master my apologies but there's been an incident that needs your immediate attention, we found a girl she's unconscious right now but we're on our way to you now she needs to be check out by our healer. Confused as to why his beta would interrupt him over an unconscious girl is beyond him and it's only serving to fuel his anger. He takes in a breath ready to duel out justice for the disobedience of his rules when Gorgio again interrupts Phillip, "I've just sent you the pictures of the site where she was found in. Alpha Phillip I apologise again but this is important."  All this was said in one breath almost like he knew how close he was to getting a whooping. Gorgio risked his wrath though cause he knew that his Alpha would want to see this as soon as possible especially as the girl was already on route to him, in fact he was shocked that she'd survived what he had seen before him. 

Gorgio's thoughts where happily interrupted when his Alpha said, "fine I'll head into my study now, and Gorgio? This better be good or it will be you I have in my dungeon." The husky growl that emanated from his Alpha through the phone immediately made him hard and he could almost imagine being strapped to the wall in his Master's dungeon being re-trained on his need to obey. He felt his body shiver slightly with need and responded without thinking to please his Master saying, " This is serious Master Phillip but I agree and have disobeyed you, so I accept any need you have to discipline me as you see fit Master."

Phillip pleased with his second's response as he could hear the need in his voice with a growl of pleasure Phillip answered, "I'll head to my office now and have a look at the pictures as requested.  How soon will you and the girl arrive?" "We should be there in 24 hours Master Phillip." Responded Gorgio, pleased that Alpha Phillip was now calm. Excellent Gorgio, I will see you soon.  Be safe and stay vigilant."

Ending the call Master Phillip turned to his submissive trainer Gaspard, "I have important business to attend to and will need you to finish with our new recruit" He saw Gaspard nod towards him, while he walked towards his new sub and noticed her flushed skin and rising chest.  He felt a hint of the excitement he used to feel and couldn't help but to stretch his right hand out to feel the weight of her right boob in his hand. Her skin felt supple and warm under his fingertips, making her breast seem alive with an energy he couldn't explain. Not thinking about what he was doing, wanting only to control the pleasure his submissive was receiving from his hand he took her hard nipple in between his thumb and fore finger rubbing it gently to catch her attention while bringing his mouth to her ear and whisper, "I truly love these training sessions, its were I get to see the need to be punished over and over again through new eyes just like yours Anna." with that he squeezed her nipple really hard and pulled it towards himself in a jerking movement, which caused Anna to arch her back towards him with a look of wonderment on her face and a gasp of pleasure on her lips.

Stepping away from her Phillip nods towards Gaspard to carry on with his session while he turns towards his office placing his hands towards his nose inhaling the scent of the newly trained sub reminding him why it's his true nature to control all that surrounds him.

Phillip sat in front of his computer waiting for the video and pictures that Gorgio had sent to him while his mind wondered what could have had Gorgio so worried about that he had to interrupt him during training time.  He usually deals with anything that came his way and rarely needed his input on things, Gorgio has been his second for over 300 years and is more like a brother to him so his mind's intrigued as to what puzzle his good friend could have come upon to leave him stumped. With a pinging noise confirming that the pictures were ready to view on his computer, Phillip was brought out of his thoughts to see a sight that definitely shocked him.

In front of him was an aerial view of the damage that was done and he was speechless to see what was in front of him. there in the picture was the symbol he had been searching for, for over 200 years.  He had to take a deep breath when he focused on what he saw, this was supposed to lead him to her, it was etched into the debris shown in front of him.  Phillip reached for his phone and dialed Gorgio back, "How many people have seen this?" he barked,Gorgio knowing the importance of what his Alpha had just seen answered, "Just myself Alpha.  I know how important this is."

Phillip growled he could feel his wolf pacing within him and he wanted out he was now anxious to see the girl that Gorgio brings with him, "Do you think it's her?" Master Phillip asks, trying to hold on to his wolf and his hope for it to be true. "I don't know Master, she's unconscious though stable and I thought it best not to search her body for the symbol." Phillip growled again in suppressed anger - why? He didn't know, just the thought of anyone touching the girl that was found in anyway made his wolf want to destroy everything around him. Calming himself down he asked, " Where there no more survivors?" "No Master Phillip it would seem that anything within a one mile radius from where the girl was found is burnt, but I did find some bones not too far from her when she was found."

"Let me know when your 15 minutes from the base, bring her straight to my private chambers I will attend to her privately myself." as an after thought Phillip asked, "I hope you packed up the bones you found as well I want to know who was with her the time this happened. Understood?!" Gorgio responded with an affirmative leaving Phillip to shut the phone down on him while lost in his own thoughts.

He hopes by all that is good that this is the last time a girl is found for the prophesied woman to be his mate, he cannot live much longer without her union with him. Phillip closed his eyes remembering the prophecy and curse that was giving to him.

"Through symbols of gold and mystic signs

You'll find a girl whose life I bind

She'll hold your heart in hands of time

With words of passion and stolen lines

To have your soul and bind as one

her heart you must bend and will submit your own

Control you must to gain her trust

And only through love will you have it all."