chapter 5

Petra could not believe he'd left her! She was seething in anger, how could he do this to her after she's worked so hard to become his favourite, to be pleasing in his eyes. He's supposed to choose me to be his one and only submissive.  Now this slip of a girl who probably knows nothing of Master Phillip or his world has gone and taken my place in one fail swoop. "Arrghh!" She couldn't understand it, couldn't comprehend it, it all just seemed so foreign to her why he would pick a human girl over what she was a werewolf bred for his enjoyment!

Petra stood before her floor length mirror staring at her naked self looking to see if there was a flaw in her genetic make up and she couldn't find anything, instead she saw staring back at her a beauty to be reckoned with, she had long red glossy hair that shined in the sun and seemed to have different strands of gold running through it.  Her hair was long and thick down to her backside which stood firm and high round like a peach ready to be plucked, her bottom led to her long lean legs toned like a gazelle.  She couldn't seem to see any error in her flat stomach that had slight indentations showing off how toned and lean she was, her hands stroked up to feel her round full breasts that stood high with her pink rosy nipple that always seemed to stay erect almost like they were seeking a new place of warmth at all times.  Petra then looked at her face and saw her green sable eyes staring back at her with a hint of desire that never seemed to leave her always making her ever ready for the next pummelling she would receive. Her arched eyebrows lent a grace and elegance to her face and her lips which are full and reddened to perfection made men wish to have wrapped around their hardened members.

Yes after giving herself a critical look and seeing nothing but a body made for sin and a face designed to be pleasing for all to look upon she could only assume that Phillip had gone insane  to leave her chained to a wall, Petra thought back to earlier in the day. 

"Master Phillip please..."   She couldn't help herself she was so ready to be taken, he had been punishing her for the last 30 mins with his whips and nipple clamps while she had been chained into an upright spread eagle position, so that he could have easy access to any part of her body any time he wished for it.  She had been brought to the brink of release several times by her Master's skillful use of the whip across her body, that she couldn't differentiate between the pain and the pleasure anymore they were all and one in the same to her. 

Petra could barely think from all the pleasure she was receiving, but she was aware that her Master had barely said three words to her since she came in here at his request.  He was usually more chatty whenever it was just the two of them, she knew that he liked to use his words as another form of pleasure on her and she secretly loved it more than his other methods because it caused her mind to constantly build a picture of ways her Master could and would be handling her.  Today he's silent almost like he was going through a routine and that's not what Petra is or ever will be. 

Just as she was about to plead with him again to make her cum she saw from the corner of her eyes,  Phillip dropping the lash on the table beside him and turn and walk out like he wasn't just giving her the punishing that he claimed she needed. Petra called out to him, "Master! Master Phillip come back, please Master don't leave me!" Petra couldn't help but groan in utter dissatisfaction and frustration as she was stuck were she was with no way of moving.  Even though she was a wolf with an inhumane strength she had no power over the chains that held her as silver chains they were unbreakable.

Petra sniffed the air in search of a male wolf being near her and was pleased to sniff out two unmated males just outside of the room to her left, using the pack link she projected towards them a picture of her nakedness, immobility and desire to be taken in hopes that they would take the bait and use her like she wanted then afterwards release her to find out why Phillip would walk away from her like that, with no explanation of care for her need.  She'd spent too long working her way up the ranks of women to be his favourite submissive only to be turned away when she was so close.  She had plans to become powerful and he would give it to her not even her real mate could stand in her way of the power she craved.